FIRST CELINE EVER :) (Micro belt in red)

PrincessBoaa

Oct 12, 2014
Hey guys!

So I’ve never owned anything Celine and was on the hunt for a work bag for all the hard work I’ve done in the past year... I was going to get the trapeze but it seemed too heavy for me :sad:

I found an amazing deal on this almost brand new red micro belt for $1000usd! I was so happy :smile: she’s perfect and wondering if anyone has tips on how to take care of it, if it gets out of shape over time and if it will get color on it easily??

IMG_5248.JPG

I have the beige version and I sprayed it with Collonil before using it the first time and never had a problem with colour transfer even on the super light beige colour. I mostly wear dark blue jeans though but no problem so far.

I‘ve seen the Mini belt bags get out of shape easily but I guess that‘s because of their big size. When not using your bag you should stuff it with air paper to keep the shape while storing it away. Also be sure when storing it that the handle can stay upright and doesn‘t get pushed down by something because the handle does get misshapen easily

Reactions: Laurine
Hey guys!

So I’ve never owned anything Celine and was on the hunt for a work bag for all the hard work I’ve done in the past year... I was going to get the trapeze but it seemed too heavy for me :sad:

I found an amazing deal on this almost brand new red micro belt for $1000usd! I was so happy :smile: she’s perfect and wondering if anyone has tips on how to take care of it, if it gets out of shape over time and if it will get color on it easily??

View attachment 4720807
Beautiful Belt bag, congrats on your first Celine! :yes: :tup:

Hey guys!

View attachment 4720807
How tall are you for reference? I am thinking deciding between the Nano and Micro size.

Hi Lovely People!

After reading (plenty of threads about it) here, finally took the plunge and purchased my first Celine Belt!
As soon as it arrived, what i noticed is that there seems to be a crease above where the flap magnet is located. It seems to be more apparent in photos with flash (the ones with blue and green circles) rather than the photo without flash (clean picture with no circles). Am i hallucinating or is it really creased? Is it normal?

(sorry i don’t mean to hijack another thread but i can’t seem to start my own thread)

Thank you!

CBB518E7-140E-4F68-B8CB-FB5FF0EA0DCC.jpeg8EF8F54A-AC48-44D0-A087-1B6833C3E66B.jpeg56C9F58D-D447-4414-AC81-B7B9BECD33A3.jpeg

Hey guys!

View attachment 4720807
Congrats! Enjoy your new Celine Belt bag. Love the the POP color :loveeyes:

Hey guys!

View attachment 4720807

I'm considering buying the same thing at CHF 950 (about USD 1000 as well). Do you feel that the red is too flashy for the size or is it just fine? Would really appreciate some mod photos. Hope you're having fun with the bag!!