(First)Cabazon Outlet reveal!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is my first YSL purchase. Saw it in the store and had to get it...never thought i would get this fashion house. more into Lv and Dior, but im now a YSL addict. btw what is this leather??? calf, Lambskin, goatskin?? im not to sure

2. :smile:

Attached Files:

• 068.JPG
      068.JPG
      File size:
      90 KB
      Views:
    • 069.JPG
      069.JPG
      File size:
      75.7 KB
      Views:
    • 070.JPG
      070.JPG
      File size:
      117.3 KB
      Views:
  3. Congrats! Such a nice card holder. Looks like lamb or calf skin to me. You got it at an outlet? Wow...What other items did you see at the outlet? So Happy for you!:smile:

4. thank you!!! yeah i think its lamb.. it has a different feel than calf.:smile: yes i got it at the outlet in Cabazon, very nice store, and they have clothes, bags, wallets, mens items, and i think shoes!!!:biggrin:

5. Oh cool. I want to check out the Woodbury Outlet in NY.:smile:

6. yeah you should!! i always wanted to go to that mall!!

7. Nice.

Were there a lot of handbags at YSL Cabazon? I went on Labor Day to pick up a new Downtown handbag and everything was pretty bought out although I did get my Downtown. I hope that they have restocked.

I've been shopping at that YSL boutique ever since they were located at the far west end of the shopping center. I've been shopping at Cabazon, in general, forever. I find good stuff there.

8. The type of leather might be listed on one of the tags inside.

9. yeahh i was looking but sadly said nothing!!

10. yeah there was a decent amount when i went, but not to much handbags

11. do you have outlet email? Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice