First Bolide - what color?

The sensible option would be the Etoupe for a first and then think about a pop colour but It sounds like you really like the Poppy which is such a gorgeous colour and will go with so much, and I think it will look fabulous.

I wear the same colors as you and although I normally love etoupe, it was just okay in the bolide. I have a gold bolide that I feel pops a little with my neutrals and just works with everything.

I like the orange poppy or blue hydra in the bolide, if you are looking for a pop of color.

I definitely prefer bolide in a fun and vibrant color so try the different colors your store has and see which color calls out to you... Or if you like a particular color you can always ask your SA to transfer it in for you. Good luck with your decision [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Ask to find one in Trench I saw a picture of one one the forum and I would die to have one. I have it in black and ❤️ it. The Bolide is my second favorite Hermes bag after the Birkin 30. I wouldn't recommend Etoupe though. It is a blah color to me. I do like gold and I adore @etoupebirkin Bleu Nuit Bolide. Perfect navy color. MaiTai insert is great in these bags. Inside can scratch.

Reactions: charlottebag
Ask to find one in Trench I saw a picture of one one the forum and I would die to have one. I have it in black and ❤️ it. The Bolide is my second favorite Hermes bag after the Birkin 30. I wouldn't recommend Etoupe though. It is a blah color to me. I do like gold and I adore @etoupebirkin Bleu Nuit Bolide. Perfect navy color. MaiTai insert is great in these bags. Inside can scratch.
+1, gold is a beautiful choice for a first bolide. Love etoupe but I like it in Evi or Massai cut. Of course one cannot go wrong with etoupe as versatile color. Plus I love bolides with silver hardware.

The Trench Bolide is just amazing. I am guessing you have a similar colouring to me as I have a Gold Bolide and have had to turn many Etoupe bags down (although the colour is very cool on others) but from the sound of the neutrals she wears most it sounds as though the OP would look fine in Etoupe and not blah at all ;) .

Thanks for all the suggestions. I also saw there is a poppy orange on the website. What do you think poppy orange vs orange in a bolide?
I LOVE my orange poppy Constance! It's such a fun orange-red, almost coral color. It goes with all of my neutral clothes but provides a bit of pop. I've never liked H orange or Feu but that's just me.

Hey everyone,

I am interested in a bolide 31 rigid and need help with picking out the color - always the hardest part for me. My wardrobe is mainly white, navy, black, grey. What color would you recommend? My local store has the following colors - orange, rouge tomate, Bleu hydra, and etoupe. Would also love to hear what color you think is stunning. No black please. Thank you.

I think rouge tomate would work fantastically with your wardrobe and it's a beautiful red.

Reactions: charlottebag