First Balenciaga!!! White Brief with Giant Gold Hardware Question

k0k0911

O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Hi guys. I just purchased my first Balenciaga which is the Brief with Giant Gold Hardware in White. I was kind of aiming to get a blue balenciaga but I saw this one on sale for $1200 at bluefly and just had to pull the trigger. I was wondering if anyone else has this bag and if you love it or like it? I'm not sure how big it will be when I wear it but I'm 5'4". What do you guys think?

I'm a little more than than 5'5" and I :love: the Brief style - it is one of my newest favorites!! I love the shape and the size - the Brief is big without being overwhelming, IMO. Congrats on yours! White with GGH will be gorgeous on this style!!

I have a brief in plomb/steel. I'm 5'3" and its def. a big bag on me, but I like the look of big bags, plus it's very useful for work. I think the brief style looks great with the giant hardware also. Be sure to post some modeling pics when you get yours!

Hi, first of all congrats because you got a good price for that and that combo of white/GGH is REALLY nice.

I have a GGH Brief and I really like it! I too am 5'4" and the bags fits well on me. I do like big bags and what I like about this style is that it fits over your shoulder, so you can either there or on you arm.