First Balenciaga - reveal!

Oh hello ladies. Here I am sneaking about having a cheeky read up on a Bal and fancy finding you lot all here. Lol.

Hello Balenciaga ladies. I'm another Mulberry purist whose in need of a new love. I am completely unsure what I'd like as your lovely JP23 has been encouraging me for a while to seek out a bal and I have finally seen a few IRL and just love them.

I am going to have a read up on the leathers in your forum but if any of you could chime in with recommendations and great stores to buy from that give good service I would be very grateful.

;)

HA UKpandagirl & so many of you other gals I recognize from our beloved Mulberry club! I was (& still am) a Bal lover 1st before learning of Mulberry. I love these 2 brands almost equally & they are both my top 2 favorites for leather quality, colors & style (plus the not-in-your-face logo). I've mainly purchased my Bal bags directly from their website & also from Neiman Marcus department store or Barney's in NYC (& a few pre-loved Bals off ebay) however I have not used any store for service (if you mean for future repairs,etc) I think someone else warned about the Bal obsession that easily grabs hold of people so watch out!!! Enjoy!:smile:

So I've been eyeing the City for ages but I really get a lot more use out of long straps. I'm also a Mulberry girl at heart, but the beautiful Bal style was just calling to me so I was bound to stray. And... Last weekend I finally took the plunge! Harrods had 10% off and I splurged on the Town. I believe it is Gris Fossile (new to these colour names).

I wasn't sure about the strap width to begin with. But I've filled her up and actually it's very comfortable. Perfect size for me too! I can feel the addiction growing, I already want a Bal wallet!

Here we go...

View attachment 3251421

View attachment 3251423View attachment 3251424View attachment 3251425

Looking AWESOME mrsbambam!!! Congrats!! (another fellow Mulberry lover here)

HA UKpandagirl & so many of you other gals I recognize from our beloved Mulberry club! I was (& still am) a Bal lover 1st before learning of Mulberry. I love these 2 brands almost equally & they are both my top 2 favorites for leather quality, colors & style (plus the not-in-your-face logo). I've mainly purchased my Bal bags directly from their website & also from Neiman Marcus department store or Barney's in NYC (& a few pre-loved Bals off ebay) however I have not used any store for service (if you mean for future repairs,etc) I think someone else warned about the Bal obsession that easily grabs hold of people so watch out!!! Enjoy!:smile:

Hey, thanks for the reply. I'm bracing myself for the Balenciaga addiction that may be forming and I haven't bought one yet. Am going to give them a good workout hen I'm next in London. Am really looking forward to getting one. Just not sure what size :lol: ????

The new love affair begins... :happydance::happydance: