First Balenciaga Reveal - YAY

boeyshona

Feb 22, 2014
I've been lusting over a Balenciaga bag ever since I was 17...(that is like 8 years ago!) it's definitely a dream bag brand for me! Something got in my head for the past month and I actually acquired 3 Balenciaga bags

Gonna showcase the first bag that I bought : A5 Papier Tote - got this bag preloved which was in great condition! Hurray!

Omg the leather smells awesome and it's sooooo soft and slouchy - just the way I like it. I do wish there's feet at the bottom to protect the bag tho :sad:

Anyway hope you enjoyed the reveal! I'll show off the other two bags soon HAHAHA

Attachments

• IMG_4253.JPG
    IMG_4253.JPG
    194.8 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_4255.JPG
    IMG_4255.JPG
    178.3 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_4261.JPG
    IMG_4261.JPG
    237.8 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_4259.JPG
    IMG_4259.JPG
    202.2 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_4275.JPG
    IMG_4275.JPG
    232.4 KB · Views: 352
I've been lusting over a Balenciaga bag ever since I was 17...(that is like 8 years ago!) it's definitely a dream bag brand for me! Something got in my head for the past month and I actually acquired 3 Balenciaga bags

Gonna showcase the first bag that I bought : A5 Papier Tote - got this bag preloved which was in great condition! Hurray!

Omg the leather smells awesome and it's sooooo soft and slouchy - just the way I like it. I do wish there's feet at the bottom to protect the bag tho :sad:

Anyway hope you enjoyed the reveal! I'll show off the other two bags soon HAHAHA
Love it, looks great on you!

Yay!!Congrats on this fab grey Papier!!! I’m like @peacebabe & adore my papier (mini size). You look AWESOME w/ it!!:heart::flowers: