First Bag and First Post

Since you are new, read lambfashionista's blog for how to spot a fake toki. I found it very helpful when I was a newbie.

No worries with the beautiful one you bought... it's authentic and 73papasmurfs is a reputable seller.

Congrats!

I've already read it. I did a lot of research before I decided on that one. I really wanted it to be real and for the picture placement to be pretty. that blog was very helpful. I spotted a lot of fakes when I was browsing.

Em

Welcome to the forum EmilyRenee! Your canguro is absolutely beautiful! Great purchase! The Tokidoki bags are very addictive, good luck holding cash in your wallet! LOL!

Very cool. I study criminology. Do you teach in Ohio?

my undergrad is in sociology my MA is in criminology/social problems but I'm going to school again this fall in chicago for another MA in gender/women's studies.

so yes. I do teach in Ohio but I quit my job and my last day is two weeks from now.

so I'm moving to chicago to go back to school!

wow socprof81 i wish i can do that! im getting tired of school lol ..im not sure if i want to go for my masters :Push:

I absolutely recommend going back for the masters. Once that thesis is defended and sent out for publication you experience a great sense of accomplishment. It cannot be duplicated...except maybe with a perfect toki
:P