FINALLY took the plunge!! MINI LIN!! also....MC Past.

Congrats on your Mini Lin. :yahoo: I've only had mine a few days but I've found that the ML 30 doesn't sag nearly as much as the mono 35/35. I think the bag is more structure b/c of the material.

Congrats on your Mini Lin. :yahoo: I've only had mine a few days but I've found that the ML 30 doesn't sag nearly as much as the mono 35/35. I think the bag is more structure b/c of the material.

Thanks!!!!!! ...and Congrats to you too!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

Ya, LOL all the time I wasted thinking it would be too saggy and the material seems to be pretty structured. I always put a mag on the bottom of my speedies and w/ the ML it looks the same as it does with my others (mono/damier). I expected it to be more saggy...I was pleasantly surprised!! :nuts:

Like I said earlier...even when I removed my US Mag. it still kept it's shape...(but I think that's cuz of my groom wallet, agenda, etc.) placed flat on the bottom of the bag. But still....not real saggy. The same as my others.

:jammin:

I know, huh?? LOL!! (I don't know what I was waiting for...??) :rolleyes: I was sweatin' it out...:sweatdrop: Luckily all worked out!! YAY!! Thx g-friend!!:graucho:

[Doing the Happy Mini Lin Speedy dance] :happydance:

LOL..will next speedy be Azur :graucho: ??
my dance to you sista
Dancedanser01.gif
DanceHulaDancer.gif

Yaay! LVcrazed, I am so glad that someone shares my love for the mini lin!

Like you, I was deliberating getting it because of the 1) sag and 2) the dark brown colour that's similar to my damier. I bought a red epi speedy earlier this month cos I liked the colour, but you know what, I found myself bringing her back for an exchange 2 weeks later. She's beautiful, but too structured for my taste.

And guess what? I exchanged her for the mini lin with the gold mono pastilles! and i LOVE my mini lin to bits, just like you! I couldn't wait to take her out when I got her. Now, i think i love that slouchy look she has! I don't know why I didn't get her earlier, but now I am so glad I did!

Congrats and let's do the happy mini lin dance together! :party:

Yaay! LVcrazed, I am so glad that someone shares my love for the mini lin!

Like you, I was deliberating getting it because of the 1) sag and 2) the dark brown colour that's similar to my damier. I bought a red epi speedy earlier this month cos I liked the colour, but you know what, I found myself bringing her back for an exchange 2 weeks later. She's beautiful, but too structured for my taste.

And guess what? I exchanged her for the mini lin with the gold mono pastilles! and i LOVE my mini lin to bits, just like you! I couldn't wait to take her out when I got her. Now, i think i love that slouchy look she has! I don't know why I didn't get her earlier, but now I am so glad I did!

Congrats and let's do the happy mini lin dance together! :party:

LOL!!!!!!! I have the red epi speedy also!!!!!!!!!! How funny!!:P Yep, like you....I just LOVE the deep dark brown color...SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! Love the gold tiny LVs on the dark brown background...What a combination!!:nuts: LOL and also the mono pastilles?!! Very nice!!:yes:

What a coincidence.....you also waiting...and finally happy with your new Mini Lin!! Congrats and Enjoy her!!

Ok that's it!! Time to dance!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!
banane2naner.gif