Finally took pictures of my collection...

HandbagAshley

Got my HG!
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
You'll notice with each picture my dachshund tried to get in the shot. She succeeded in getting in...it was just too cute not to.

The 1st shot she got her nose in (bottom right corner)!

Attachments

• DSC04554.JPG
    DSC04554.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 155
  • DSC04555.JPG
    DSC04555.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 179
  • DSC04556.JPG
    DSC04556.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 156
  • DSC04557.JPG
    DSC04557.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC04559.JPG
    DSC04559.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 128
VERY nice collection! This one is my favorite!
attachment.php

I just love dogs!

Lovely collection! We have the same phone!! :yes:

I love the hobo in the last pic (with the white). I have the brown leather version (or one similiar), it was my first Coach. When I got it, I had wanted one with white, but it wasn't out yet, and the SA who helped me (not the SA I have now) was not sure if it was coming. I would have waited if I had known.

Lovely collection! We have the same phone!! :yes:

I love the hobo in the last pic (with the white). I have the brown leather version (or one similiar), it was my first Coach. When I got it, I had wanted one with white, but it wasn't out yet, and the SA who helped me (not the SA I have now) was not sure if it was coming. I would have waited if I had known.

Thanks! The white one I actually got on our honeymoon in Hawaii. We stayed on Waikiki beach and as we were walking down the main stretch there was a big Coach store and I couldn't resist...I got all excited and was jumping up and down. My hubby said I could get something for $400 or less, so I got the hobo and the wallet. I wore it the whole rest of the honeymoon. I couldn't find it anywhere when I got back home..but, i've seen some ppl on PF that have posted pics with it...so, I don't know. I love it too though. :love:

Seriously ... I looooove your collection. But I'm not gonna lie ... I love your dog even more. I have a dachshund mixed with lab, so she's bigger than a traditional dachshund. Love your doggie!