FINALLY! The last and most exciting unboxing I'll probably EVER do!

It's very pretty.. and I adore the chevron and the leather!
I always find that reissues leather make are prettier than the good'ol caviar and lamb.. =)

Once you made your decision... don't look back.
Use her and show her more TLC to last through a longer time ^^
Enjoy dear!

WOW! I love it TOO much. Thank you so much for the mod pics! This is all I love about Chanel bags combined into one bag. What season is this, and do you have the product code? Thank you for sharing your pictures! Enjoy your amazing bag :smile:

if you love it, you love it... congrats on overcoming ur worry and just giving in to love.. hehe.. chanel flaps are everywhere but this one will be special :tup:

YAY!!! Absolutely stunning!!! I will do my reveal hopefully tomorrow. It looks amazing on you!!! I just could not pass this baby up!! It is so edgy and chic and everything in between. I own the original SO BLACK (matte PVD hardware) quilted. I have not used enough, but I know the PVD will chip. I will just take it in once we get to that stage. However, I think the shinier black hardware is a different process or maybe dipped. I have/had the black woc with this kind of hardware, wore it to death and never had a chipping problem, but it also did not have any other hardware to rub. Please enjoy it!! Chanel will fix and replace when and if that time comes. Hopefully, Chanel has now figured out some sort of formula. We shall see!! That bag was made for you! Enjoy!! So excited to be twinsies with you!

Wow! You did it!!! Yes I followed your previous posts and was anxiously waiting to find out what you decided!!! Congratulations!!!! The bag is just perfect on you!!!!
I'm so excited and I'm not even the one with the bag!!! Haha