FINALLY!! My Violet Twiggy + matching gift

bal newbie

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
My wait is over, I didn't think I was going to be able to get my hands on one (after the first one was flawed and false word of there being no more) but I finally got my violet Twiggy and violet is even more gorgeous than I had imagined. I can't get over the leather, it's highly distressed but not veiny at all, just super wrinkly, nothing like my other smoother bbags. I hope it breaks in well.

I also finally realized that purple is my favorite color (my living room and birthstone are purple, don't know why it took me so long to realize this!). It matches so much of my wardrobe and what it doesn't match directly it still looks great....it's impossible to make a bad match with violet!

And my sweet husband did the cutest thing. He gave me a gift (bracelet, see below) for a special occasion and when I opened it he said it's to match my new purple bag...how cute is that??? And it matches perfectly, he did so well!

OK, without further adieu (no strip tease this time) here it is:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• CIMG6670.JPG
    CIMG6670.JPG
    175.9 KB · Views: 386
  • CIMG6688.JPG
    CIMG6688.JPG
    177.8 KB · Views: 371
  • CIMG6666.JPG
    CIMG6666.JPG
    177.6 KB · Views: 374
  • CIMG6669.JPG
    CIMG6669.JPG
    177.8 KB · Views: 369
Congrats Bal!!!!!!!! That is beautiful!!! :drool::drool::love: Purple is my favorite color too and it's my bithstone too!!! I agree~ the violet matches with so much!!! Love your bracelet!!!!!!!:heart:

So envious of you! First of all, your violet twiggy is BEAUUUUUTIFUL..

I've a violet step myself but I've to say a twiggy is looking very very good in that color!

And secondly, so cool to have a husband like that! Lucky gal! I'm happy for you!

Thank you everyone, I'm so glad I could join in the violet fun with the rest of you! And yes, I'm really lucky to have such a thoughtful husband, though this was a total surprise - that he actually notices my bags!

Congratulations! The leather on your twiggy is just delicious. It will break in GORGEOUS-ly! I am so in love with violet and leather like this puts me over the top..:drool:

I have to say, overall the leather this season is very beautiful.

attachment.php

:nuts: That is CRAZY gorgeous!!! I'm in the minority here...never have been a big fan of purple until NOW after seeing all these gorgeous Violet bags. :girlsigh: Love the bracelet too...what a sweetie he is! Enjoy them both!

Oh ya, you made me laugh.... I think I just realized purple is my fav color too. Or at least it better be since I have now bought every violet item Bal has made..:P

I love your bracelet, it's beautiful, loooove amethyst.