Finally, my pics/reveal of the inlaid peyton tote in green

Hey girls, thanks for all the compliments, I'm going to sleep on it, and decide on it tomorrow, the thing is, the bag is GORGEOUS, but WAY bigger than I thought it was going to be... and another thing, when totes lay against the side of your body, I hate when the sides of the bag flatten out (if that makes sense), so even though its beautiful, I don't know if its the right bag for me... I guess I think more "practical" than anything because I have to want to carry it a lot... especially when I'm dropping a lot of $ on these bags...

S,
Great BAG!!!! Love the Color!!! Thanks for the modeling pics!!! Your Gold wallet and your blue wristlet look great with her!!!!!
A very nice Spring bag!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Oh, that's really pretty, S! Love your photos, and the bag looks GREAT on you!! CONGRATS!!!

I do know what you mean about the sides going flat...this is one thing I don't like about the older style Kristin tote, so I get it. I don't think it's big, though, lol, but admittedly I don't like small bags for the most part. Think on it, and then definitely try something else if it's not for you. The bags DO cost a lot of money to keep something you're not happy with!! Good luck!!