Finally, my first Hermes Kelly, belated bday gift

chanelvgirl

Jun 20, 2006
After what seem like forever, I finally got my dream Kelly today, a 32cm rouge box rigide with gold hardware. I just would like to properly thank hello2704 who was more than generous with her time to help me with my questions and concern about my kelly which I bought from ebay. Thank you:love:.
Miss Kelly is my belated bday present from my wonderful dh who helped me with choosing the color and the size and who insisted that I wait for the right bag when I was tempted too many times by ebay. After much consideration, we both decided that the rouge color is the best color for me to start with. Dh loves red like I do. 28cm would have been perfect but the 32cm is just fine with me. I'm used to bigger bags anyway. So, when this combo showed up last thursday, I was tickled to death and couldn't wait to tell dh. He said to go for it, and I did. I tell you, this man was more excited than I was. The bag came so quick, I couldn't believe it. I just bought this bag last thursday, the wonderful ebay seller shipped it the same day (from Japan). I was sooo excited all weekend and the mailman came early and delivered it today. Woohoo!!! I couldn't unwrap the package fast enough, I was shaking so hard. The bag is really gorgeous and in wonderful shape. My only concern was with the zipper. But thank god, hello2704 came to the rescue and put my doubts aside. I am so concern about the authenticity of the bag, still am, so any feedback would be appreciated.
So when dh got home today, the first thing he wanted to see was the bag, lol. He loves it:love:. He said it's the perfect red and size.
Here are some pics.
DSCF1490.jpg

DSCF1487.jpg

DSCF1475-1.jpg

Picture580.jpg

Oh my! She's such a beauty! I was eyeing that Rouge Kelly too and am so glad a tpfer got it! I also bought a kelly and an H watch from sluxury last month. She's got some great deals! My Kelly arrived pretty clean but I wanted to make 100% sure of its authenticity so I sent her in for spa anyway. It's a pretty reasonable price to pay for a peace of mind IMO! :smile:
Anyway, just wanted to say congrats on your new found baby & happy belated b'day! Enjoy her in good health and happiness!

Oh, congratulations!!!
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

what a beautiful bag and you look just fantastic!! That size is great on you!!! Rouge h is such a great color, it is the color of my first bag, too...and I love how you are rocking your new bag !!!

So lovely and I am happy your DH loves it too. No worries on that one, it is 100% the real deal. You have scored a timeless classic.

Carry her in good health and happiness always!
Congratulations!!!
And A Very Happy Birthday!!

:drinkup: