Finally, my Black Cherry City has arrived!! Pictures!!

MicheleBell

Jul 30, 2008
Well, Here she is!! My highly anticipated FIRST EVER Bbag, a Black Cherry RH City. I bought her off eBay and I have to say, I was very nervous b/c I was constantly reading all the threads on this color and was worried it would be too brown. Boy am I glad I took the plunge...she is GORGEOUS...the color is definitely more Cranberry/Wine, I barely see any brown in it at all....I will say though, it was very difficult to photograph her, because depending on the lighting, the color does appear different in each shot and sometimes even dark brown...she is the prettiest in the sun. This is such a unique color...for anyone that has doubts about BC, I say GO FOR IT! You won't be disappointed!!

I thought I would carry her around for a while before taking the plunge on my next one...but I CAN'T WAIT!! I just have to decide between Argent and Marine, RH or GSH...ahhhh the decisions!! Grey is the hot new color for fall, but Marine is so Pretty! HELP!

Enjoy the pics, I know I DO!

ok guys help me out...the pictures did not load....its saying my file (jpg) is too big...Any idea how to resize the file in iPhoto? I am not technically savy when it comes to this stuff especially on my new MACbook! TIA!

My favorite colors from this season were Black Cherry, Sapphire, Argent and Charcoal. I didn't see a Marine around in BalNY or maybe it was there but it didn't pop at me. Argent is really a color you shouldn't pass up. I have a Mini Mini Coin Purse in that color and it is to die for! My younger sister absolutely despises that Balenciaga style in anything and she even fell in love with my Argent CP. She's a tough critic...enough said!