Finally, I've joining the Chloe gang!!

Jan 14, 2012
Hello ladies!

I finally have a Marcie!! :yahoo:

I have been lusting after a Marcie for nearly a year now but always spent my money in the Mulberry sales. I was thinking my first Marcie (I'm not going to kid myself, there will be more) was going to be black but then this colour became available!

It's the medium Marcie in plum! :love:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 808
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 816
They're so comfortable! :love:

I bought this unseen, only from photos and initially I expected her to be more purple but she's more burgandy. Then the more I pondered over her, I realised she looks different in different light, as you can see from the Marcie pics and the mod shots.

I was planning on eventually getting a black Marcie and a brown Marcie but this colour is versatile enough to wear when an outfit calls for either of these colours. So I think I saved myself some money (though realistically, I still want a black and a brown Marcie :biggrin: )

In the meantime, I'm loving my Marcie!!! It's such a beautiful, versatile colour and love that she can be quite neutral too :hbeat:

Congrats she is a beauty!!!! Any chance of modeling pic. The Marcie is a bag I never get tired of seeing. I just love it!

I am the same, I just don't get tired of seeing a Marcie - they are so versatile and I am so surprised how easy they are to use as well, what with the flap at the front for easy access to say, your phone. And the handles stay on the shoulders and don't slip off!

She's coming on holiday with me next week! :biggrin:

Love your modelling pics! The style suits you!

And welcome to the Chloe club! I am pretty sure this wont be your last purchase. Ive always been happy with my Chloe bags...sturdy, dependable, beautiful colors, and the styles r tdf. Enjoy your new purchase!!!