Finally I have my very first Chanel!

thanks everyone! :biggrin:

i'm already looking to buy a matching wallet, although God knows i use the same wallet in every bag, but i love the leather of this bag and i want a wallet in the same leather :tender:

does anyone know if there are wallets from the Luxe Ligne, or similar?

Congratulations! I am so in love with that bag and want one so bad in either metallic black or the silver. You are so lucky! It looks fantastic with your outfit, you look so chic. :smile:

So these bags aren't available anymore? :crybaby: How do you go about finding one if you want one?

So these bags aren't available anymore? :crybaby: How do you go about finding one if you want one?

i think this was from either the Spring or Fall 2006 lines, so it wouldn't be available in the boutiques anymore. there's a large metallic bowler and a medium metallic bowler on eBay right now though :yes::graucho:

and thanks everyone!:cutesy:

i think this was from either the Spring or Fall 2006 lines, so it wouldn't be available in the boutiques anymore. there's a large metallic bowler and a medium metallic bowler on eBay right now though :yes::graucho:

and thanks everyone!:cutesy:

I got into Chanel way too late. :crybaby: Thanks for the tip! Hopefully there will still be some whenever I get the money together. Ebay is scary. *L*

Again, it just looks gorgeous on you. :smile: