Finally!!! Got to go to a Dooney outlet!

Jul 23, 2013
Well, my long awaited trip has finally come and gone. I did leave a happy little camper though! What I walked away with was not what I thought I would. I got the zip zip in blush and the matching kiss lock. Then I got my first Florentine piece, the large Dottie crossbody. I'm going to save her for fall and winter. The blush is really pretty, it's just the faintest hint of pink. Oh, and I was lucky enough to get both unwrapped from the back!!! [emoji4][emoji106]IMG_1497131467.802465.jpgIMG_1497131483.437525.jpgIMG_1497131513.653371.jpgIMG_1497131527.368595.jpg

Well, my long awaited trip has finally come and gone. I did leave a happy little camper though! What I walked away with was not what I thought I would. I got the zip zip in blush and the matching kiss lock. Then I got my first Florentine piece, the large Dottie crossbody. I'm going to save her for fall and winter. The blush is really pretty, it's just the faintest hint of pink. Oh, and I was lucky enough to get both unwrapped from the back!!! [emoji4][emoji106]View attachment 3727132View attachment 3727133View attachment 3727135View attachment 3727136

Congrats SB! So excited for you! Love your choices. I was eyeing that Dottie Crossbody but my outlet did not have black. It's s very nice looking bag. The blush Zip Zip is pretty too!

Reactions: southernbelle82
Well, my long awaited trip has finally come and gone. I did leave a happy little camper though! What I walked away with was not what I thought I would. I got the zip zip in blush and the matching kiss lock. Then I got my first Florentine piece, the large Dottie crossbody. I'm going to save her for fall and winter. The blush is really pretty, it's just the faintest hint of pink. Oh, and I was lucky enough to get both unwrapped from the back!!! [emoji4][emoji106]View attachment 3727132View attachment 3727133View attachment 3727135View attachment 3727136
Congratulations on your new Dooney treasures. I hope you love them all. You made great choices. The zip zip satchel is a winner and a classic. And you can't go wrong with a black Florentine handbag.

Oh, a trip to the Dooney outlet is the best! Before I had one near I looked for any excuse to convince DH to on weekend vacations to Chicago so I could go to the one there. You look so happy in your pic! You left with awesome choices! Congrats!

Awwwww. You look so happy! Someday I hope I can visit an outlet, too. Nearest one is 4 1/2 hours away...a 9 hour trip. The Dottie is in my online cart at Dooney.com. Such a cute bag in Florentine. The only thing holding me back is that the strap does not convert into a short shoulder. Enjoy those beauties. Every time you look at them you will remember your trip. So happy for you!

You look adorable!!
Enjoy your goodies!