finally got my keyfob!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was in love with the skull charm when it first came out and was kicking myself for never getting it. I was soo excited when I heard that Coach was going to make the keyfob. This is my first keyfob and I think it is just going to further my Coach love! haha
    This isn't the best pic because my camera was dying. I :heart: it!

skull keyfob on purse 001.jpg

2. congrats!

3. yayyyyy congrats

4. HEART the skullie too!!! YAY for you getting the keyfob!!!!

5. Yay!! Happy for ya!!:nuts:

6. Adorable! Congratss! :biggrin: The skull is really nice. :P

7. I actually saw the skull in the Coach store today and it's really nice! Good choice! congrats! :tup:

8. I love my skull charm. Everytime I wear it, people notice it!

9. i love my skull fob whenever i go somewhere i see people stare at it and tell me it's cute. congrats!!!you'll love it!!

10. Congrats!

11. Thats very cute!

12. I have been wanting this so bad. Thanks for reminding me that I need to go get it:yes:

13. WOW! I love it!!! It looks perfect w/ your bag, btw!!!! Great choice and congrats!!!!

14. Love the skullie! Congrats!

15. I love the skull, congrats on getting it. It looks fab on black bags, it's great for Halloween too. I had mine on my black Carly all last month. Time to switch out now that Halloween is over.