Finally got my Hermes Himalayan kelly 25

catrambu

Nov 8, 2016
webwxgetmsgimg.jpg
OMG! Haven't been here for a long time since last year as my baby was born and i am too busy to struggling with work and life, but a big thing happened that I got my Himalayan Kelly 25, so adorable!! I was offered this bag on September and got it in Paris. With buying 4 pages of items to get this cutie.
Last year when I was pregnant, i tried to search good deal on eBay, and i asked this question on forum, some really nice people give me sincerely advise to avoid finding something not valuable, then I made my mind to buy a new one. So hard to got it for waiting one year. Hope everyone will get their own love!

View attachment 3867019
OMG! Haven't been here for a long time since last year as my baby was born and i am too busy to struggling with work and life, but a big thing happened that I got my Himalayan Kelly 25, so adorable!! I was offered this bag on September and got it in Paris. With buying 4 pages of items to get this cutie.
Last year when I was pregnant, i tried to search good deal on eBay, and i asked this question on forum, some really nice people give me sincerely advise to avoid finding something not valuable, then I made my mind to buy a new one. So hard to got it for waiting one year. Hope everyone will get their own love!
Your bag is incredibly beautiful !
Would you make a mod shot, please ?

View attachment 3867019

Congrats! She is gorgeous! Hope to see other items and beautiful mod shots too. :graucho::graucho::hbeat::hbeat: