Finally got my hangtag from JAX....kinda

luralee

Changes mind always!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2007
I don't know if you all remember, but I bought a canvas/citron Legacy shoulder bag and discovered it was missing the leather hangtag. I called JAX and they were so nice and said no prob, they would send me one and would try really hard to match the color.
Well, they sent one, but evidently couldn't match it. I got one of the gold metal ones. I guess it's ok, because it does match the hardware. Just kinda disappointing.

But I was impressed with JAX's customer service in this instance!
Haven't taken a pic of her with the new tag, but here she is. Saving her for June/summer.

Attachments

• 100_2655.JPG
    100_2655.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 83
Oh no, I'm really sorry! I recently saw someone else's post that said the same thing about getting the metal one! They must be sending a lot of these out.

I ordered a hang tag weeks ago, and never heard back at all. I'm not surprised they wouldn't have a tag for mine since it's a bit older.

I'm sorry! I received the same metal hangtag for my tote. I'm not gonna use it as it looks funny. It is dissapointing! Maybe you can find one on ebay?

Thanks all. I will probably just keep the gold one. At least it is shiny like the hardware. If it was the burnished gold, I would probably be looking for another alternative.