FINALLY GOT A LARGE POPPY GALLERY TOTE!! After all these months!!

the nail file trick is great but u cant do it too much!!

also, my chevron hobo came with an eraser that is kind of like a nail file material, it helps with cleaning it... and plus the poppy suede is darker so you dont notice the dirt as much!

the nail file trick is great but u cant do it too much!!

also, my chevron hobo came with an eraser that is kind of like a nail file material, it helps with cleaning it... and plus the poppy suede is darker so you dont notice the dirt as much!
oh, so it's not the white that's the suede, it's the flower

gotcha.

I have some white patches on my patchwork and cannot get them clean so I wondered if you had a trick!

congrats again on the bag, it's gorgeous!

There s white suede in the chevron hobo, but the suede kit that came with it works wonders on it! Of course, it never goes back to being completely white but its a start...

I was thinking of using some suede soap some day.. I ll let you know how it goes!

I've read many posts where you've lusted after that bag :smile:so I'm very happy you found one!! :woohoo: And what a great deal! Can't wait to see pics! You're going to have an awesome collection:yes:

i only have 3 bags now :sad: i sold a lot of them because of my debt... ever since joininig TPF, ive gone coach crazy!! i sold the ones i rarely used and kept the brown duffle (my first coach), the pink chevron, and now the large poppy tote which I shall never let go!!!:crybaby::drool:

Congrats, Katrynar! I was bidding on that bag and You outbid me in the last couple of seconds!! (I've been lusting over that bag since it came out too). I had to laugh when i saw it was you who outbid me. It's ok though, i'm happy for you. You were meant to have this one. Mine will come in time:cutesy: I can't wait to see pics when you get it!