Finally found my wedding band...pics w/ the ring!

^^Thanks all! You guys are way nice!!!

Mangowife, I would love to see your set! I've been obsessed with the look of solitaire with eternity band....haha.

Sure! Here's mine... platinum, modified x-prong, split-prong setting, with a shared prong diamond wedding band (not eternity)...

Attachments

• overviewF.JPG
    overviewF.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 970
  • closeupNF.JPG
    closeupNF.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 293
  • closeupF.JPG
    closeupF.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 259
  • tiltedF.JPG
    tiltedF.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 264
  • sideF.JPG
    sideF.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 227
Ginger, I :heart: your e-ring and Harry Winston wedding band! It's timeless, elegant and understated. Even my mom who's very picy when it comes to jewelry loved this combination when I showed her. Congrats and wear both your rings with pride.

Mango: Love your set too!

Your set is breathtaking! Congratulations! My husband shocked me with a 2.06 ctw 3-stone anniversary band from Harry Winston on our 2nd anniversary! I would like to get an eternity band to go along with it. Any suggestions on what size i should get? I like the prong setting. (personal preference). :cutesy:

^^ thanks!

Congrats!!! That ring must be gorgeous! How big is the center stone? You can go higher on the weight for the prong sets, since it isn't as thick as the channel set. Definitely try out 1.5-2ct to see how it looks with your ring. =)

I LOVE their prong set eternity band too, and I definitely am looking at one for my right hand for my 5 year anniversery...haha.