Finally found my (New?) Eight Bag

Very nice bag, love the color - looks super-neutral, and the leather must be really soft.

It's the advantage of pebbled leather that it is soft but rugged too. I love pebbled leather. :yahoo:

Sometimes I wonder how many unknown Tod's are out there to be discovered ;)

Yes, that's stunning but also exciting.

Great color! It is the New Eight bag.

Thank you so much, kbalag. I really appreciate your info. I am so enthusiastic about the fact that now I know the name of my bag.

Melora - having an open top is not a deal breaker for me as long as I am not wearing it on public transit or in a crowd. The leather looks very chewy...is it deerskin?

I started a thread under the reference library called: http://forum.purseblog.com/tods-ref...us-new-eight-whats-the-difference-566203.html

I hope those who know the difference, can post pictures and information, time when made, etc. Your pictures, Melora, are really helpful for illustrating the New Eight.

Melora - having an open top is not a deal breaker for me as long as I am not wearing it on public transit or in a crowd.
That is exactly the point. So this bag will be my "no-travel-by-tube-bag". :graucho:

The leather looks very chewy...is it deerskin?
Sorry, I have no idea, if it's deerskin or calfskin. The leather smells somehow a little bit different to my Miky Nomade but this could be connecting with the fact that the New Eight Bag was preowned.

so.. is this the new eight bag? or the one below? HELP please ... any info is gratefully received. modelling shots... retail price? merci:smile:

Attachments

• 270864008370_1.jpg
    270864008370_1.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 104