Finally found my most elusive holy grail

Please do!!! I would love to ogle your amazing collection :graucho:, and I'm pretty sure everyone else would too!

Thanks....I will do it..just to get that ogle from you. And now I know how to spell ogle.

Two words - insanely gorgeous!!!!! :woohoo:

I like those 2 words. This color is insane..... might just be my favorite of all.

maxxout, this beauty looks gorgeous on you. love it with the black moto esp.

Thanks DRATI......It's the best combo that I have, I think.

marie-lou---islandgirl76---Happy Luppy Thanks so much!!!

Well, it's one of your rarest bags too maxxout. Such a cool bag to go with your neutrals.

I'd love to see a collection shot sometime too -- so many rare beauties.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Red looks amazing with pewter maxxout! This bag looks absolutely beautiful on you. Love the pop of red on black. Congratssssssssss and merry x'mas to you!

Amazing bag, as always, Maxx! I'm beginning to think you have a time machine to find all these glorious oldies. Please post a few pics in the 2001-2004 club for posterity:biggrin:

What a S.T.U.N.N.E.R!!!!!! Red + chevre + PH = I ....I.....I..... :faint::faint::faint::faint:
Congrats darling girl on finding such an elusive HG. Enjoy this gorgeous bag, you look great together!

And I TOTALLY agree with nicole, in one of the close up shots I thought it WAS a work! :giggles:

gorgeous red - congrats on landing your HG.
side note - you must be TINY!! you wear your city bags like i wear my WORK bags!!! :lol:

How did I miss this thread?? Maxxout I literally have no words, except 1 - AMAZING!! The pewter against the red is stunning, and you wear it so well. Congrats on finding your HG! You'll need to find a new bag now to look for on your signature :idea:

Hey guys...I missed this as I was out of town for a week. Sorry for the late reply...and thank you all for checking out my new find and joining in my excitement!

Well, it's one of your rarest bags too maxxout. Such a cool bag to go with your neutrals.

I'd love to see a collection shot sometime too -- so many rare beauties.

Thanks Drati...I will do a collection thread soon. By the way...do we have a thread of your collection? Would love to see that!

congrats on your holy grail!

Thanks dream!

Red looks amazing with pewter maxxout! This bag looks absolutely beautiful on you. Love the pop of red on black. Congratssssssssss and merry x'mas to you!

Hey Del....Merry Christmas to you too (a tad late) and a great new year! Thanks for the great compliment.

Amazing bag, as always, Maxx! I'm beginning to think you have a time machine to find all these glorious oldies. Please post a few pics in the 2001-2004 club for posterity:biggrin:

I would love a time machine. But I think because I'm an oldie, they appear out of the mist to join me. We relate to each other...these old timers and me.
I promise to post these in the appropriate sections when I do that collection thread I keep threatening to do.

What a S.T.U.N.N.E.R!!!!!! Red + chevre + PH = I ....I.....I..... :faint::faint::faint::faint:
Congrats darling girl on finding such an elusive HG. Enjoy this gorgeous bag, you look great together!

And I TOTALLY agree with nicole, in one of the close up shots I thought it WAS a work! :giggles:

Thanks sweetiedarling!!

How did I miss this thread?? Maxxout I literally have no words, except 1 - AMAZING!! The pewter against the red is stunning, and you wear it so well. Congrats on finding your HG! You'll need to find a new bag now to look for on your signature :idea:

Thanks fashion. You have found some great oldies too. I am not putting anything on my signature because I have completed my collection. I have quite a few and now I feel like I can really do a collection thread. Yes.....................................................................................................................really done.

really

Hi sweetness....as you are so well aware....I am dying for your collection too...especially the you-know-what one. Hang in for that last wave of contractors and that new house will be YOURS!!!! How exciting could that be?

Thank you: I'm hanging in there, Maxx - hanging in there! It is very exciting indeed.

And, if I ever let That One go, you're first on my notification list! Hope 2012 started beautifully for you!