FINALLY dipping a toe in the Mulberry side!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies!

I've wanted to purchase something from Mulberry for the longest time, because it absolutely exudes casual chic to me. I have a huge love of sumptuous leathers (as evidenced by my current bag lineup), but struggled a little bit over what bag I wanted. I wanted something very usable, elegant, chic, and with a little hint of fun. I finally returned the Chanel jumbo I bought before the price increase, because that lovely style just doesn't work for me in a larger size. So with my newly returned money... I bought this... It actually also fits my new Macbook Air that I purchased with the same money. I actually shoved a display model into my bag, the other customers and salesperson had a real hoot out of that!

[​IMG]

2. Congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing it :smile:

3. Exciting!

4. I'm here! Hint please!

5. ooo, a live reveal - do strip

6. #6 Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
    Add my name to the waiting list....... Alexa???

7. Im guessing bays- but which one?

8. Strip!

9. :popcorn:

10. At first I would have guessed Bays, but I think it's smaller, as she says it fits the Macbook air. A Bays would probably fit 5 of those...

11. Polly ?

12. Oh goodness, lots of responses in a short period of time! I'll keep this short and sweet because this will hardly be an uncommon bag..

[​IMG]

13. strip

14. I've clicked on the image and now no need to guess!

15. Haha oh goodness! I don't know how to work BBcode very well. :P

[​IMG]

This is a dead giveaway!!