Finally committed & ordered an AnthraCity!

~*Sassy*~

O.G.
Mar 12, 2007
YAY!! No more indecision! :smile: I hope it gets here in time for my birthday on Sunday. I really think that Plomb might be more of what I had in mind, but if that's the case I can always sell this one later on. I'm really hoping that I fall madly in love with my bag upon arrival so finger's crossed! Thanks for everyone's help: I was still torn b/t this and Sandstone, but I need a darker bag so this one won out.

I REALLY wanted a regular hw Anthracite Day, but now that Balny isnt getting them ( they have the giant hw I dont like the giant hw) I think I need the Anthracite City. Think I will sell my Marine City to buy it.

I REALLY wanted a regular hw Anthracite Day, but now that Balny isnt getting them ( they have the giant hw I dont like the giant hw) I think I need the Anthracite City. Think I will sell my Marine City to buy it.

I really love Marine, but I feel like I wear jeans too often for that color to work for me. I think it would just blend in. :sad:

I'm so so excited! Thanks for all the well wishes and I'll be sure to post pics. Hopefully this will help ease the transition to <gulp> 23!:wtf:

I just got mine yesterday. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

It's the only thing keeping me going during finals and end of the semester crap. I don't have time to take a picture.

I just marvel at it. I think it is the best color ever in the whole world (returned a black City to get it - man was that ever a good idea). It works so well with my wardrobe, and it is so different in different light. It is sitting there looking all conservative on my desk right now - I'm sure everyone thinks it's just an ordinary black bag.

But it isn't. I know just how excited you are. You'll probably get yours before I get pictures of mine posted - we can post together! Congratulations, hope it arrives quickly (mine took four days from BalNY to SoCal, via UPS).

Congrats! The colour continues to surprise me, I have been using her non-stop so much so that I have had to consciously stop and use my other other babies! I hope you love your anthrababy as much as I love mine! Please post pix as soon as you can and Happy Birthday!