Finally, after all this time...

Thanks again everyone! Unfortunately that awesome room is not mine, it's my parents, I take my lv pics in there all the time because of their awesome full length mirrors, but I did paint that chair with my mom when I was little! :smile:

:smile:Thank you! Your so sweet! I got the black one because it matches my new phone :nuts: I got that LG that looks like the razor but has an mp3 player and a swiveling camera! :yes::yahoo:And yes...wishlist...decisions, desicions...I always end up getting the accessories because I don't have the will power to save up for a bag :rolleyes: I want the ipod case but I might make myself wait until I manage to save up for something bigger...we'll see how long that lasts! ;)

SMALL ACCESSORIES AR THE BEST! But they are quite overspriced, I need to start getting some smaller accessories, up until this point the only small things I really have are all my groom things and an agenda and few cles' but I want a Black MC wapity now or a mono one BECAUSE OF YOU! It's So adorable! It looks like it can hold so much too! I know you want the loup, it's not THAT badly priced at all! I am sure you can do it! Do you want the loup in black or terre? I assume black because of your old siggy right?

SMALL ACCESSORIES AR THE BEST! But they are quite overspriced, I need to start getting some smaller accessories, up until this point the only small things I really have are all my groom things and an agenda and few cles' but I want a Black MC wapity now or a mono one BECAUSE OF YOU! It's So adorable! It looks like it can hold so much too! I know you want the loup, it's not THAT badly priced at all! I am sure you can do it! Do you want the loup in black or terre? I assume black because of your old siggy right?
I know! I cannot resist the loup because the price is great! Yes, I do want the black one because I get so nervous about vach. plus I like the black one better :yes: Some small accessories might get in the way, but my next big thing will be the loup...hopefully in a few months I'll have saved enough!