Final decision - HALP

sweetk

mildly obsessed
Mar 24, 2008
going to do anthra with RGGH because WELL COME ON!

it's lovely:love:

do I do it in city or PT ???

I decided recently I love the PT more in rh because of the size, the slouch, etc.. and citys a bit too small for me

BUT

GH cities seem to fit me pretty well with extra handle room and overall roomier feeling. so I could do that OR the pt I think. just don't know if the latter of the too would be too bulky/long/not slouchy enough for me when paired with GH.

ok I know you have all seen me deliberate for weeks PAINFUL WEEKS but after this I AM pulling the trigger and marching over to barneys!!

also omg please link or post pics to help convince me. I have searched every mod thread and every pic on this forum but do contribute if you can! IT FEELS LIKE THE WEIGHT OF THE ROSE GOLD WORLD IS ON MY SHOULDERS (STRAP).

I have the Anthra RGGH work and yes, it weighs heavy but I love GH so I don't care about the weight. I have carried heavier bags before so this is not an issue for me.
I have 3 PT's and they slouch quite nicely.
The Anthra RGGH is a stunning combo! Get it!!!

I spent so long thinking I could only do RH .. i dress a lot of black.. mostly casual, always writing at work or otherwise at school .. also my style is pretty low key, messy.. but I'm coming to realize the rose gold isn't blingy or tryhard, rather it's just nice and lovely and can be worn dressed up OR down, so i think i'm really sold. and this combo .. ugh!

Hey, IMO I say get G/H before they are all gone.. may I ask though what's in your collection at the mo. This may give a clue on what style/combo your truly after. Go with your heart and don't settle, cos you'll only buy it eventually :biggrin:

Well, you've already said you love PT more, so if you're getting a one-time Anthra/GGH, you should go with the one you like very very best. Then you won't be remorse-ing and second-guessing yourself like I do. (I'm totally with you on the struggle, though--I like them both and would have trouble deciding. But you said "the City's a bit too small", so you don't want to get a gorgeous classic and not be able to carry it.)