Few reveals from London! From LV and Gucci!

rosiier

Life is Gucci!
Nov 3, 2015
Hey guys!

I spent the last month traveling all over Europe and I JUST flew back home to the states last night. I've been holding off on opening all my purchases because I didn't want to mess up with my VAT refund...and it's been a LONNNG wait! :biggrin:

Long story short, I got my refund back in cash (so worth it over credit!) and I didn't even have to pay any duty in JFK. Heads up, if you want to avoid paying duty on any purchases, fly in really late at night and they'll just wave you through. I had my receipts ready and all and the agent just complimented me on getting LV, talked to me about wanting a Speedy, and then told me to leave.
Sometimes you get a really nice agent.

Pics in next post!

Now we get to this loved piece! I went to FOUR different stores to find this! It was sold out everywhere. In the fourth store, the SA told me it was out of stock but I begged him to look again and he found one in some packages that were just delivered to the store. The store didn't take out the items out of the packages yet so it wasn't on display for sale, but I still got it :happydance:
Very very happy I found it! Seems like its popular abroad.

Anyways you don't see this combo too often in LV, so I had to have it haha

And last but not least, Gucci!

Forgive my lounge wear :blush:
But I wanted to model the size. It's a medium Dionysus (largest size). It's very comfy and roomy! A lot of people complain about the weight but it's pretty light to me. We'll see when I fill it lol

Attachments

• IMG_0155.JPG
    IMG_0155.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 806
  • IMG_0158.JPG
    IMG_0158.JPG
    195.4 KB · Views: 838
  • IMG_0164.JPG
    IMG_0164.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 839
  • IMG_0166.JPG
    IMG_0166.JPG