Ferrogamo wallet from Bluefly?

hsh96

Aug 17, 2016
Hi!

I recently came across a Ferrogamo wallet that is on sale on bluefly.com. I asked the website if it comes with an authenticity card and/or the famous red box. The CS rep said no to both. It seems a bit fishy. I never purchase anything from Bluefly before (lux or not). Thoughts?

TIA

Hi!

I recently came across a Ferrogamo wallet that is on sale on bluefly.com. I asked the website if it comes with an authenticity card and/or the famous red box. The CS rep said no to both. It seems a bit fishy. I never purchase anything from Bluefly before (lux or not). Thoughts?

TIA

I had complete faith in Bluefly when I purchased a Chloe wallet from them and I found out a couple of years later that it was fake. It came with a dust cover, a "Chloe" box and an "authenticity" card. My advice would be to stay far away from Bluefly.

I bought a new Ferragamo wallet from Bluefly 1 1/2 years ago. It came with the red box and papers. It's beautiful and excellent quality. I never thought it could be a fake. I guess I need to get it authenticated. How disappointing.

I had complete faith in Bluefly when I purchased a Chloe wallet from them and I found out a couple of years later that it was fake. It came with a dust cover, a "Chloe" box and an "authenticity" card. My advice would be to stay far away from Bluefly.

Was your wallet new or used? I knew some of the Marketplace items had been deemed faked but I'm surprised a store as large a Bluefly would have replicas.