Ferro Roma + Cement Waxed Phyton bag = broke but happy :p

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I finally decided to bought cement waxed phyton bag and also ended up getting ferro roma bag... i'm officially broke... :crybaby:no more bags for me until christmas!

On the other hand, I'm TOTALLY in loveeee with the cement waxed phyton bag... love the color n leather. The Roma bag is finally a dream come true after waiting for the right roma bag for a year or so. hehehe...

will post the pix later tonite ^_^

2. I LOOOOVE the cement python bag!!!! Do post pics when you can; I saw it on BV website and on the Bagsnob, and it's definately my favourite this season!!!!

3. OMG!
    I cant wait for the pics, belleze!

4. Yipee, we gonna have some new pics and action pics to drool..... !

Congratulations, bellezee!

5. Oy. Python!!! A ban until Christmas is worth it!!!

Can't wait for pics! :choochoo:

6. :popcorn: waiting impatiently for your pics!!!!

7. Awwwgh, the anticipation is killing me!! Many congrats belleze!!

8. :huh:Oh how exciting... ~!!!... now it's picture time!!! :popcorn:

9. Pics!

10. Here are the pix! I'll post the action pix later.

Attached Files:

11. And I'm first to see 'em! :yahoo:

They're simply GORGEOUS, bellezee! The colour on the python is stunning. And well, y'know how Ferro is always a winner. Congrats!!

12. bellezee, congrats! Those two bags (seems as if noone can buy only one bag at a time lately!) are so worth your ban!

13. Congrats, that must have broke the bank. I just got my ferro roma too and I can't stop carrying her. I'm sure you will love yours!

14. Wow, they are very beautiful. Congrats. Enjoy wearing them with good health.

15. Beautiful!!