Ferragamo on Saks Web Site

Leelee

Up On My Toes!
Jun 6, 2006
I've noticed under the "New Arrivals Premier Designer" portion of the Saks web site that a few Ferragamo bags are listed. I had never seen them available at Saks before, but this is a good thing!:yes:

I'm not a huge Ferragamo fan so I don't keep track of where they're sold, but it seems odd that Saks is just starting to carry such an established brand....I wonder what happened? In any case, it's a good thing for people who like Ferragamo!

I'm not a huge Ferragamo fan so I don't keep track of where they're sold, but it seems odd that Saks is just starting to carry such an established brand....I wonder what happened? In any case, it's a good thing for people who like Ferragamo!
I felt absolutely ridiculous after having posted this b/c I realized that Saks had been carrying Ferragamo all along. Silly me! :shame: I came to see that in the alphabetical list of designers, the label is "Salvatore Ferragamo". I would always just look for "Ferragamo".

Sheeeeesh! And I thought I was such an experienced on-line shopper! LOL!

I was thinking that this was strange as I have always seen Ferragamo at Saks, both online and in person.

I just don't know why I was so clueless!:upsidedown: I buy tons of stuff from Saks all the time, but when I shop for handbags, I always look by designer instead of style, so somehow all this time I missed Ferragamo. I kept thinking to myself that it was odd they didn't carry such a great lavel, but until I looked at the "new arrivals" list I had no idea.

Anyway, to rectify the situation (LOL!) I ordered a Ferragamo bag from Saks. It's actually on pre-order, and I'm anxiously awaiting it!:yes: