Ferragamo Hug Bag

Just did a quick look on the website, and the mini doesn’t appear to come in the black and red color combo. Hopefully, you’re able to find it in a future release!
Thanks! I hope so too! I see that there is there are a purple and a mint one with contrasting linings. That gives me hope that a black one with red lining will pop up. 😊

20240524_164748.jpg

Picked up the mini on FarFetch and it arrived yesterday! It's small, but fits quite a lot- probably a similar capacity to my PS1 tiny (it even fits a Kindle) :smile: I wanted something I could use during the day when I don't need much and also bring to dinner or something, so this works well! And I also scored it 30% off on FF so I'm happy :lol:
I'll take the stickers off when I go to use it for the first time lol.
Question- the key thing- would you guys keep it on? Or remove it?

View attachment 6007164

Picked up the mini on FarFetch and it arrived yesterday! It's small, but fits quite a lot- probably a similar capacity to my PS1 tiny (it even fits a Kindle) :smile: I wanted something I could use during the day when I don't need much and also bring to dinner or something, so this works well! And I also scored it 30% off on FF so I'm happy :lol:
Lovely!

Depends on the look you want. Bag charms are having a moment it seems (I just got a bag that has one of those that hangs down way below the bottom of the bag and the metal rings are half exposed outside of the clochette.).

Reactions: EliseC
View attachment 6007164

I have been searching for a bag that would fit a kindle and this was on my short list. Thanks for that note! I'd love to know your thoughts once you use it. I would remove the key but I'm not big on charms/bag accessories in general.

I have been searching for a bag that would fit a kindle and this was on my short list. Thanks for that note! I'd love to know your thoughts once you use it. I would remove the key but I'm not big on charms/bag accessories in general.

20240524_165109.jpg
I'm not sure if you can tell, but that's a Kindle paper white inside a case :smile: (one of the standard Amazon cases). It slips in the back and still does up fine, but you do need to unclip it to get it in and out.

Reactions: Dreamer2025
View attachment 6007582
I'm not sure if you can tell, but that's a Kindle paper white inside a case :smile: (one of the standard Amazon cases). It slips in the back and still does up fine, but you do need to unclip it to get it in and out.

View attachment 6007582
Is this the small or mini? I have a Kindle oasis that I need to fit. Thanks! 😊