Ferragamo handbags

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
What do you guys think of this bag? I really like it, but I wish it had silvertone hardware.:sad2: I love the handle it's a nice change from a plain chain.
fer044s-21_6418_p.jpg

What are the beads made out of? I think it's a unique look, and I really hope that it's atleast anodized brass. Otherwise, it'll look like crap, need to be polished and you definitely don't want the polishing goop on your white leather. And if it's plated.. well.. that will just look as bad later on too. Silver hardware will definitely make it look cleaner and sharp.

It's a very lovely bag and I like it a lot. Ferragamo has sumptuous leather too!

BalenciagaLove said:
What are the beads made out of? I think it's a unique look, and I really hope that it's atleast anodized brass. Otherwise, it'll look like crap, need to be polished and you definitely don't want the polishing goop on your white leather. And if it's plated.. well.. that will just look as bad later on too. Silver hardware will definitely make it look cleaner and sharp.

It's a very lovely bag and I like it a lot. Ferragamo has sumptuous leather too!
All it says is "metal" and "hardware color: gold." Hmmm....:huh:

Actually, I forgot whether I saw the bag close up. There were many bags I wanted to look at but my daughter wanted to go elsewhere. I saw this one in the photo though. It has shoulder straps too. Nice.

BagShoeLover said:
Where did you find this? I love ferragamo bags. They have very nice leather and their bags never go out of style.
I found it on styledrops which is supposed to be legit; right? I'm going to pass on it. I really don't like the gold hardware.