Ferragamo CEO Aiming To Double Revenues

Love the Boxyz bags! Very beautiful and class design. Sadly they are gone from the main website
Mine, taken out from storage. Should be around 4 years old now. It used to go on rotation with my Kellys. I have to pull the very first luxury bag (another long lost one where Ferragamo was aiming for professionals) I bought - it’s an old Ferragamo workhorse…need to rummage through the boxes for it.

It’s still a very good classic, reminiscent of Ferragamo’s timelessness. The current designs just turn me off.

DD98C436-960D-4882-90AB-F697538FDC54.jpeg

Last edited:
Another old design in deer skin. It travelled over the world with me in the cabin…even during covid. Airline, Shinkansen, Deutsche Bahn - it followed me. It’s also the main carrier of my most expensive luxury bags taken out for overseas work trips or meetings.

And when I look at the current Ferragamo duffles now - they get a meh from me. Good luck to the CEO if he wants to double the revenue…the current bags don’t look that sturdy.

2F6C7FFB-ED76-4D3B-97D4-42A15242118E.jpeg

Mine, taken out from storage. Should be around 4 years old now. It used to go on rotation with my Kellys. I have to pull the very first luxury bag (another long lost one where Ferragamo was aiming for professionals) I bought - it’s an old Ferragamo workhorse…need to rummage through the boxes for it.

It’s still a very good classic, reminiscent of Ferragamo’s timelessness. The current designs just turn me off.

View attachment 5632393
Fabulous color!

Reactions: redwings

View attachment 5632393
That is really beautiful, and I love how the handle and lock hardware totally complement each other in form. Also great color!

Another old design in deer skin. It travelled over the world with me in the cabin…even during covid. Airline, Shinkansen, Deutsche Bahn - it followed me. It’s also the main carrier of my most expensive luxury bags taken out for overseas work trips or meetings.

And when I look at the current Ferragamo duffles now - they get a meh from me. Good luck to the CEO if he wants to double the revenue…the current bags don’t look that sturdy.

View attachment 5632401

Stunning. I absolutely love deerskin, it wears beautifully over time.

• Love

View attachment 5632393
Gorgeous !!!

• Love