Fenty x Puma by Rihanna

QuelleFromage

Not my circus, not my monkeys
O.G.
Jan 15, 2011
I just ordered about half this collection. No idea if it'll work as Rihanna's about three feet taller than I am :P but many pieces looked cool. Anyone else have pieces from this collection/have some on order?

I just ordered about half this collection. No idea if it'll work as Rihanna's about three feet taller than I am :P but many pieces looked cool. Anyone else have pieces from this collection/have some on order?

I didn't order anything but i do like the lace up cropped hoodie. I was a bit hesitant to spend $150 on it. I was waiting for it to go on sale. Bloomingdales still has all sizes in stock so I'm not in a rush. And I just got a card in the mail about Bloomingdales friends and family in October. Maybe I'll order it then.

I didn't order anything but i do like the lace up cropped hoodie. I was a bit hesitant to spend $150 on it. I was waiting for it to go on sale. Bloomingdales still has all sizes in stock so I'm not in a rush. And I just got a card in the mail about Bloomingdales friends and family in October. Maybe I'll order it then.
Bloomingdales is sold out of the lace-up hoodie in XS but I did order it from somewhere else (don't remember anymore). I ordered the kimono track jacket, the hoodie, and a couple other pieces plus the Fierce Metallic trainers and the creepers. Who knows, it may all get returned!

Bloomingdales is sold out of the lace-up hoodie in XS but I did order it from somewhere else (don't remember anymore). I ordered the kimono track jacket, the hoodie, and a couple other pieces plus the Fierce Metallic trainers and the creepers. Who knows, it may all get returned!

I just checked, all sz XS says on order for the lace up hoodie, about 17 day wait. I'm more like a sz S but might order a sz M because I don't want it to be too short.
Let us know how everything fits when you receive it.

I just checked, all sz XS says on order for the lace up hoodie, about 17 day wait. I'm more like a sz S but might order a sz M because I don't want it to be too short.
Let us know how everything fits when you receive it.
The collection is super oversized from what I have seen - we shall see. I ordered both types of track pants as well. Puma.com had the hoodie, but so many pieces are backordered so many places that I ordered from three different sites!
The creepers are apparently the most popular item, will be a big shoe for F/W. I'm not into creepers but am totally willing to try the look of these.

The collection is super oversized from what I have seen - we shall see. I ordered both types of track pants as well. Puma.com had the hoodie, but so many pieces are backordered so many places that I ordered from three different sites!
The creepers are apparently the most popular item, will be a big shoe for F/W. I'm not into creepers but am totally willing to try the look of these.
The creepers are really cute!! I tried to order the oatmeal, searched everywhere, and have given up.

The creepers are really cute!! I tried to order the oatmeal, searched everywhere, and have given up.
PS Dept has access to some. I ended up buying from puma.com, six02, Zappos, and I think Bergdorfs to get everything I wanted! I know a new release of creepers comes out 9/29.

PS Dept has access to some. I ended up buying from puma.com, six02, Zappos, and I think Bergdorfs to get everything I wanted! I know a new release of creepers comes out 9/29.
PS was only able to find black in my size, and I did try six02 also. I am over them now-decided I am too old:sad:

My daughter purchased the slides in black and grey. Per the pictures, I thought that they were ugly, but, after seeing them in person, my option has changed.

I received the kimono track jacket in black and the Fierce Metallic trainers also in black yesterday. I will say that the track jacket is a little overpriced ($300) for the quality, but I expected that - it's still made by Puma. However, I LOVE it. I'm a sucker for kimono sleeves and even though I'm petite, I can wear this. It's definitely a "nice street style" look and I think I can wear the jacket with jeans and flats or with an all black sleek outfit with heels. So this will be my concession to the "track/bomber jacket" trend for fall.
If I get courageous I'll post a mod shot. It's 90 degrees here so hard to wear jackets at all!
The Fierce trainers are very cool looking but definitely feel cheaply made. They are a bit sci-fi/Transformers because they are metallic black, and I'm going to compare to the matte black ones which I've also ordered before I decide.

Reactions: rdgldy
I received the kimono track jacket in black and the Fierce Metallic trainers also in black yesterday. I will say that the track jacket is a little overpriced ($300) for the quality, but I expected that - it's still made by Puma. However, I LOVE it. I'm a sucker for kimono sleeves and even though I'm petite, I can wear this. It's definitely a "nice street style" look and I think I can wear the jacket with jeans and flats or with an all black sleek outfit with heels. So this will be my concession to the "track/bomber jacket" trend for fall.
If I get courageous I'll post a mod shot. It's 90 degrees here so hard to wear jackets at all!
The Fierce trainers are very cool looking but definitely feel cheaply made. They are a bit sci-fi/Transformers because they are metallic black, and I'm going to compare to the matte black ones which I've also ordered before I decide.

I love the kimono track jacket! The sleeves are so cool and it just fits so nicely. On the fence only because I have a bomber jacket that I feel serves a similar purpose. I saw a bunch of the pieces in store but I don't think I can pull off anything besides that jacket. I also got the oatmeal creepers yesterday; i like them a lot. I have the black fur slides too which I wear everywhere.