Fendi × Tiffany & Co.

I told my SA that I wanted one in October and she said it would be hard to get but they were coming out at in Jan. I texted her last week and she told me they were sold out. My total Fendi spend is about 12k this year, 4k with this SA and 8k with various SAs when I travel. What did everyone spend previously to be able to reserve this? I'm thinking about switching SAs now.

I told my SA that I wanted one in October and she said it would be hard to get but they were coming out at in Jan. I texted her last week and she told me they were sold out. My total Fendi spend is about 12k this year, 4k with this SA and 8k with various SAs when I travel. What did everyone spend previously to be able to reserve this? I'm thinking about switching SAs now.
I think the people that bought it online just queued up and then waited for their chance. IDK what went down in the stores.

I think the people that bought it online just queued up and then waited for their chance. IDK what went down in the stores.
Yes, it was available for around an hour online. I figured it would sell out there quickly (and it did within an hour) but was surprised that the SAs didn't have more to sell. My SA tried to get me to buy a few more things during my last visit to "secure this bag" but that left me with Hermes vibes and I don't like those games at all. I thought my spend was enough.

• Wow
Reactions: Bagatha Christie
Yes, it was available for around an hour online. I figured it would sell out there quickly (and it did within an hour) but was surprised that the SAs didn't have more to sell. My SA tried to get me to buy a few more things during my last visit to "secure this bag" but that left me with Hermes vibes and I don't like those games at all. I thought my spend was enough.
Interesting. Authorised Dealers (AD's) do that with luxury watches i.e. buy X to get Y watch.

Reactions: Bagatha Christie