Fendi Spy on Saks.com

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi Spy Bag lovers,

Just thought I'd give you all the heads-up that Saks.com has 4 different Spy bags on their site (denim, mink, velvet squirrel and leather). Also, I got an email from them saying if you purchase stuff tomorrow (Thurs.) you get a Saks gift card (amounts vary based on how much you spend).

(Vlad, I don't think this is a Deal & Steals thread since their still over $2000:biggrin: Right?)

2. :biggrin: Thanks for the tip! Is this the one you can get 10% off too, through SHOPFEB?

3. You can only use one promotional code per order.

If you spend $2000, you'd get back $300, that's more than the 10% off code.

Does anyone know where I can buy a smaller version of the current Spy? I just saw a girl carrying one at lunch and it looks much prettier than the regular size they are selling on Saks.com

4. Are you talking about the spy satchel ($1300 USD) that's meant for hand-held? If so, the Fendi store in South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa, California have a few spy satchels last weekend. I think they have the cognac, white and petrol ones left.

Their phone # is (714) 751-1111 and ask for Jesse James (asst manager). He was sooooooo nice, sweet and charming to me the last time I was there. He almost made me buy a petrol one. :lol:

And I heard from the others that the Fendi stores in Vegas might have a few left.

5. This one looks axactly like the one showing on saks.com just in a smaller version.

And the satchel is the one with the zipper, am I right?

6. Really? I didn't know they have a smaller version of the spy if it's not the satchel you're talking about. The satchel is the one that looks like a ball with a huge zipper.

7. Yes...it's the same style as the "regular" Spy. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice