Fendi Spy Newbie- Help!!!

baye1703

Sep 9, 2006
Hi guys,

I'm not very familiar with the Fendi Spy and I intend to buy one. I'm keen on getting the Zucca Spy, Cognac or Dark Brown Leather (I don't know how you call it). We don't have a Fendi Boutique here in our country. Although one of our high-end department stores sell authentic Fendi bags. They are authorized re-seller. I would like to know if you buy the Spy, what comes with it? Dustbag (what color?) Authenticity card? Wiping Cloth? Box (what color?) Please describe them. If I find out that I won't be getting all the items that comes with it when I buy it here, then I might consider going to another country just to buy one.

Please help! Thanks.

Usually, a dust bag, an authenticity card, and a descriptive/care card. That's all I got with my spies. Dustbag varies depending on the bag. Usually, they are black with yellow lettering. The bag might be a flap over with tie, or it could have a cinch tie at the top. There are white dustbags also.

My spy came with a black dustbag with grey drawstrings at the top, a yellow care card with black writing and a black authenticity card with a date on it.

Hope this helps and good luck:smile: