Fendi Spring/Summer 2017 Extras and Details

I want the pineapples one. Anyone knows when this will be available online or in stores? 'Cause I'm ordering a buggy but I want this pineapple pom. Thinking if I should hold off the order of the buggy otherwise I will be so broke.

I was looking for the mini Lagoon. But no luck as it's really sold out everywhere. Fendi said no more stock.

So I am eyeing on the bigger one "Honeyfur" buggy. The one in orange with pink eyebrows! But I'm worried it will be too big for me. :-s
So sorry to hear Lagoon is out of stock. :sad: Now that you mention it, I'd like to see the Pineapples IRL so as to compare them with the bigger buggies, as they look quite big too. ;) Honeyfur is so pretty! :love: I love her color scheme.

Last edited:
They also have the pineapple charm in one colorway! I think it was either the mint colored one or the orange one.

Thank you so much for sharing, HermesVersace! :hugs:

View attachment 3541595
From Luisaviaroma: https://www.luisaviaroma.com/fendi/...d_RjA5R1I1?SubLine=accessories&CategoryId=138
(Btw, I found the pineapple charm changing my settings to "Ship to Italy" on the website.)

Damn I couldn't find it when it automatically changes to my location