FENDI REVEALS- *Post photos of your newest additions here*

Just arrived today! The Fendi First medium in black! I am sooo in love with it. Plus it’s my first Fendi purchase, which feels appropriate. ;) View attachment 5198168
First ever Fendi!!!! Big big congrats and what a first it is indeed!!!!! Show us mod pics!

ladies, you and @amacasa are really selling this bag to me! Better than their models!

• Love
Reactions: am2022
Casual today - apparently have wine to pick up from my club membership that I don’t recall getting ! :smile: Anyways - Fendi touch - highly recommend ! It’s like a formal Evelyne with the best leather , hardware and strap ! Love it View attachment 5199072View attachment 5199073View attachment 5199074View attachment 5199076
Lollll girl did you buy the whole store out?
I have been eyeing this bag, do you recommend it? I felt it was a little too unimaginative in design at first but I keep coming back to look at the photos of the bag... it has somethinggggf

• Haha
Sorry was having a massage - yes highly recommend - perfect price point and the leather and size are perfect plus hardware is pretty unique !
It’s like a mature and formal Evelyne so it works since I know you’re an H fan - after all that’s where I saw you and VCA too!❤️
The leather is sturdy yet smooth - so beautiful ! The Fendi first already had an 11% price increase ! This one I suspect will have one too probably next year !
Which color were you eyeing ?
QUOTE="so_sofya1985, post: 34760561, member: 422092"]
I have been eyeing this bag, do you recommend it? I felt it was a little too unimaginative in design at first but I keep coming back to look at the photos of the bag... it has somethinggggf
[/QUOTE]

Sorry was having a massage - yes highly recommend - perfect price point and the leather and size are perfect plus hardware is pretty unique !
It’s like a mature and formal Evelyne so it works since I know you’re an H fan - after all that’s where I saw you and VCA too!❤
The leather is sturdy yet smooth - so beautiful ! The Fendi first already had an 11% price increase ! This one I suspect will have one too probably next year !
Which color were you eyeing ?
QUOTE="so_sofya1985, post: 34760561, member: 422092"]
[/QUOTE]
Is the leather easily scratched?
I am not sure, there are only 4 colours atm right?

Love this too - did you end up getting one? I have the truffle color !
Agree it’s like jypsiere but a more elegant one due to smooth leather - love the python accent and truffle colors the most!
But can’t go wrong with black and camel !
Settled for the Fendi first over this. Bur this is very tempting . Agree it’s more elegant ! Not just the leather but the hardware too .. so reasonably priced too.

show your piece !

• Love
19C948B9-F277-4529-A7F4-900BDA64EB88.jpegYesterday I had my wallet , sunglasses , med bottle , lipgloss , lipstick
It can fit as much as a Chanel reissue 216
And if you leave it unlatched then the opening is wider !

Also leather tag I’m attaching !
Leather doesn’t seem to scratch but don’t quote me yet as I’ve only used her twice !
Comparing to nappa ( fendi first) and togo ( H kelly )0E90DF05-B529-4826-8512-022450C9AA0C.jpegC246420E-1A10-417A-A2AF-1DF3228D850B.jpeg141A1AB7-6BE3-4AF6-8892-90BBACB29CEC.jpeg
How much can you fit in there?

19C948B9-F277-4529-A7F4-900BDA64EB88.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 5199878Yesterday I had my wallet , sunglasses , med bottle , lipgloss , lipstick

Leather doesn’t seem to scratch but don’t quote me yet as I’ve only used her twice !
Comparing to nappa ( fendi first) and togo ( H kelly )View attachment 5199880View attachment 5199881View attachment 5199882

View attachment 5199878
❤️ Those boots!!

• Love
View attachment 5199878Yesterday I had my wallet , sunglasses , med bottle , lipgloss , lipstick

Comparing to nappa ( fendi first) and togo ( H kelly )View attachment 5199880View attachment 5199881View attachment 5199882

View attachment 5199878
Honestly thank you for this. I think I am going to be getting it thanks to you.... I like the camel colour one! I do think it’s less durable than Togo though and more durable than the first right?

• Love