Fendi quality compare with another brand such LV

Apr 17, 2012
FendiFendi quality compare with another brand such LV ?
I am getting the Alma from Lv and when I look around the store the 2jours caught my eyes. I want to know before made a purchase

I guess it depends on how you use them and do you treat your bags nicely. I dont trash any of my bags so they always last pretty long in very good condition.

As for the quality, fendi's leather is pretty good and softens nicely after you use them. However, if you're looking for more waterproof and durable ones you should go for LV's monogram series. Fendi's leather does need more attention to take care of IMO.

I find Fendi and LV comparable - however, they are both owned by the same parent co - so likely that has something to do with it. My collection consists of both Fendi and LV and I find that they are comparable.

It really depends on what you're looking to carry it for. Alma is great for a top handle, but no shoulder strap. If you do the canvas would hold up well, vernie you might get tired of IMO.

As for the 2Jour it has the Vitello Elite on front and back panel of the bag which you'll wear most but it's a stratch resistant leather. It makes it an a great everyday bag and love the option of the shoulder.

Good Luck!

One time I was looking at the Fendi Canvas items and the more than one SA from Fendi had advised me not to Purchase any LV items. She stated that Fendi never has any problems with their canvas items. Even though they are owned by the same company. She even mentioned the how Fendi's canvas was made versus how LV's canvas was made. Fendi's items are still made in Italy and It's still a small fashion house. That being said, I'm thinking that their leather items may be still good quality because they aren't pressured to produce large number of items in order to met demand.

One time I was looking at the Fendi Canvas items and the more than one SA from Fendi had advised me not to Purchase any LV items. She stated that Fendi never has any problems with their canvas items. Even though they are owned by the same company. She even mentioned the how Fendi's canvas was made versus how LV's canvas was made. Fendi's items are still made in Italy and It's still a small fashion house. That being said, I'm thinking that their leather items may be still good quality because they aren't pressured to produce large number of items in order to met demand.

That's a very good point! :smile: