Fendi price increase thread *please include location*

I’m a little annoyed there’s been no increase! I get that there’s incentive to make a sale but my SA was quite insistent about it …

And yes I actually noticed that too, last month when I was checking out the new Peekaboos, you can no longer order them online, it just says contact a client advisor… perhaps an attempt at more exclusivity?

I’m a little annoyed there’s been no increase! I get that there’s incentive to make a sale but my SA was quite insistent about it …

And yes I actually noticed that too, last month when I was checking out the new Peekaboos, you can no longer order them online, it just says contact a client advisor… perhaps an attempt at more exclusivity?

I was told by my SA on Saturday that the price increase was pushed to end of august.
Yes, the PI was suddenly changed in late July and now pushed back to September. I’ve asked my CA to confirm the amounts as soon as she hears what the increases will be. When it was scheduled for August, the Medium Baguette was going up $300 and the Peekaboo $500. I’m not sure if these are the increases on these lines across the board, so I’m patiently waiting for updated info before making a decision to purchase now or later.

My SA contextualized it in $s - she said from $100-$600 increase but didn’t give the exact items impacted, and advised the price increase would be the 1st or 2nd of September.

Does anyone know if the peekaboo are now purchased in store only? If someone is out of stock it will say so but it has contact our experts. I was considering a last min purchase

I think the price increase in the US pushed out from what I can tell.
@Logic - yes, you do need to purchase “in store” or through an SA, not online. However some other website like 24s and C e t t i r e have peekaboos online still.

Reactions: Logic