Fendi poncho

gucci girl

loving life
O.G.
May 1, 2006
what do you guys think about this poncho? I’m on the fence because of the price, but every time I see it, I just love it......

Attachments

• 162BD001-99DD-4686-909D-9DF1B6E34FC3.png
    162BD001-99DD-4686-909D-9DF1B6E34FC3.png
    668.5 KB · Views: 205
Reactions: fabuleux
what do you guys think about this poncho? I’m on the fence because of the price, but every time I see it, I just love it......
I don't think the price is that expensive compared to similar items from other brands. If you purchased it, I bet you would use it a lot as it is a versatile piece. Fendi is also good quality.

However, it's just too many logos for my taste (walking billboard vibe!). :biggrin:

Reactions: Greentea
Oh I love it! I think that’s gorgeous. I agree with fabuleux. I think you’ll probably get good use out of it and the quality of Fendi is incredible. The price seems justifiable if you’re going to use it :smile:

I don't think the price is that expensive compared to similar items from other brands. If you purchased it, I bet you would use it a lot as it is a versatile piece. Fendi is also good quality.

However, it's just too many logos for my taste (walking billboard vibe!). :biggrin:
Completely agree, I am on the fence because I started to think about paying over $1000 for a poncho . I can justify a bag because I may wear it often. Yet everytime I look at it , it’s calling my name!

I got mine from London a few weeks ago and LOVE IT! Super soft, warm even with a light t-shirt on underneath (I wore it in the middle of March in Canada!), attracts a lot of compliments and a major statement piece. It also matches with the LV Reverse Pochette Metis almost perfectly! It's expensive but the quality speaks for itself and it's one of my favourite Fendi purchases!

Ironically I just bought this poncho in Barcelona. I’m a sucker for a cape and have several Burberry capes that were around the same price. Although it’s a lot of logo it somehow feels more like a graphic design to me. I wear a lot of black in the winter and I think it will look great.

Attachments

• 4EE36E3B-CA09-4D5F-8366-A3EE3E18DF38.jpeg
    4EE36E3B-CA09-4D5F-8366-A3EE3E18DF38.jpeg
    216 KB · Views: 155
I just bought this poncho, I wasn’t able to try it before purchasing because it’s always sold out. I was hoping not to like it when I received it.... but OMG, it’s amazing. It’s heavy and soft, the quality is amazing. I think the price point is great, even more so when you see it in person. It’s also reversible so that there is no red stripe at the bottom, and only black/caramel. There are designer scarves that cost almost just as much as this poncho. I see it almost like a coat, so for a fendi coat, it’s amazing!

Reactions: gucci girl
So I’ve only worn the cape I bought in June a few times since it’s just gotten chilly in Texas. However I got tons of compliments and it was so comfy. Needless to say when I saw it was available in black/gray I knew I had to get it. I’m currently in Paris and was able to get it. The poncho also compliments my new black Birkin.
4AF1C0C0-E6E7-4ADA-B3F2-FC836CC2D703.jpeg
4E57ECA3-6759-48D5-8FD4-8B66426AF602.jpeg
848DF9B6-BC23-4173-A5D0-3C93FB62D04A.jpeg

Reactions: scndlslv