FENDI Origami Bag

girl_chill

O.G.
Oct 16, 2006
Hello!

Greetings Fendi lovers! I'm a new convert and happy to have just pre-ordered my first Fendi bag (not the First though)... the Origami.

I haven't heard of anyone discussing or posting anything about this bag yet. I do find it really interesting and clever-- having both a tote and a bucket bag in one bag all done by a simple transformation. I had a good play with it yesterday in store and I was sold. Now I'm anxiously waiting for it to arrive and this will be my F/W 2023 bag.

I'm just curious-- anybody else has thoughts on this bag?

She’s here! Got her today and I‘m pleased… Perfect tote for me to use all year round. Not too big and I love that I can use it as a bucket bag too— however, it’s easier to carry as a tote bag if worn on the shoulder. I guess it was meant to be carried by hand if used as a bucket bag, just like how it was presented on the runway. Really loving the simplicity and minimal branding. The textured leather is divine too. I just wished they added feet at the bottom, and the inner pockets are barely functional (it’s just those 2, there is no bigger pocket) but I’m fine with it.

I saw the interlaced leather version of this in black but it was way more than what I was willing to spend… It is beautifully crafted though…

IMG_3629.jpeg

IMG_3631.jpeg

IMG_3634.jpeg

IMG_3637.jpeg

IMG_3633.jpeg

Last edited:
Lovely! A shame about being without feet, but still a lovely and interesting bag for sure! Did you happen to get any photos of the Interlace version? I recently bought an Interlace Peekaboo, and I'm obsessed.

I can't seem to find any information about this bag on Fendi's website, unless I'm looking in the wrong place. What kind of size is she?

Lovely! A shame about being without feet, but still a lovely and interesting bag for sure! Did you happen to get any photos of the Interlace version? I recently bought an Interlace Peekaboo, and I'm obsessed.

I can't seem to find any information about this bag on Fendi's website, unless I'm looking in the wrong place. What kind of size is she?
Thanks!! I’m really happy with this purchase.

Sorry, I didn’t take photos while in store. They brought out the ones that were available for me to choose from. The black interlace version I saw was in medium. My bag is also medium. I also saw this in small, in the zucca print, and in white. From the runway photos there seems to be more variety but I’m not sure if those are available to purchase.

I tried these on in store yesterday and fell in love with the mini. It holds more than I thought and all of my daily essentials. I really loved the pink one but held back from buying it for some reason. Then I saw a sneak peak of the blue one releasing in the spring 2024 collection and know that THAT one is the one I want to buy. Anyone know when the spring 2024 bags show up in the stores?