Fendi or J.Mendel?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just curious... If you were to choose fur (please don't be mad if you are a PETA member) would you choose from Fendi or J.Mendel and why?
    I saw an incredibly luxurious chinchilla coat at Fendi in Florence this month at 42000 euro - Incredible piece but the thought of how many cute chinchillas went into making that coat and the pricce were... a bit too much.:P

2. I would say Fendi and here is why: Fendi started their company making furs. That is what they do best. Plus Fendi has such a unique but classy style to everything that they do including their furs. And there is a certain prestige that comes with Fendi. J.Mendel makes great pieces, but I would say Fendi. Plus, I'm sorry to all the people to hate furs, but I have a sheared mink from Fendi and it is to die for in my opinion.

3. #3 Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
    I would say Fendi too unless you want mink then J Mendel are the best. I once tried on a chinchilla coat in Dubai at a furriers and it was $60,000. I think it is the most expensaive fur there is apart from russian sable. If I had the money I would have bought it but £60,000 was just too much for me. It is the sort of coat you would just never lose that love for each time you wore it but then a flashback to reality kicks in and I can't pay $60,000 for a coat. On the point I really liked the Fendi chinchilla that Madonnna wore last year

shinymedia.headshift.com/images/photos/uncategorized/madonna_2.jpg

pic credit www.catwalkqueen.tv

I think mendel have the best reputation for mink though but in reality whichever one you choose from either company will be quality.

http://www.jmendel.com/