Fendi multicolour FF fish-eye micro motif - anyone bought it?

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Hello fendi lovers!
Just wanted to see if anyone is planning on getting something from this collection, and if yes what item? What do you guys think of it? Do you love it or hate it? I think it’s quite funky and pretty in an interesting way. I’ve been eyeing the nano baguette, to get something small and add a pop of colour. What do you think of the print? Also if there are any nano baguette owners out there, how are you finding it? Too small?
This multicolour print seems to be very popular amongst some brand as well recently, LV- multicolour watercolour collection, and also Gucci launching their multicolour collection as well. FC9D2CAF-D36A-4071-A69D-EF8D4B3B7D85.png

Hello fendi lovers!
Just wanted to see if anyone is planning on getting something from this collection, and if yes what item? What do you guys think of it? Do you love it or hate it? I think it’s quite funky and pretty in an interesting way. I’ve been eyeing the nano baguette, to get something small and add a pop of colour. What do you think of the print? Also if there are any nano baguette owners out there, how are you finding it? Too small?
This multicolour print seems to be very popular amongst some brand as well recently, LV- multicolour watercolour collection, and also Gucci launching their multicolour collection as well. View attachment 5093194
I use my nano baguette as a bag charm. I just love the look of it. My other use would be as a card holder but it's too pretty to put inside my bag. I like your choice. It is a nice pop of color.
1622134749474.png

hello @Bumbles - i have 2 nano baguettes (nappa leather) and absolutely love them, they are super cute and can be used as bag charm or even a date night /running errands bag.

It fits a lot for its size. only con for me is that snap closure is hard when the bag is empty. You will have to carefully press to close.

I saw this latest release and loveee :smile:

View attachment 5097500
Thanks crazycool! Which colours do you have? I’m eyeing the watercolour fendi or else this one you have posted too. But I’m sure it will probably be $1300 or so, and that’s pretty expensive for something so tiny. I watched the you tube by Cassie too, not sure if you have seen it but it’s adorable. It’s not on the Australian website yet. Are you tempted to get a third one? :graucho: :graucho: :graucho: I’m so glad it’s useful and you are enjoying them. Would love to see some pics when you have the time! Haven’t seen you in the LV forum lately. You been buying from Fendi or other brands Anything exciting?

Thanks crazycool! Which colours do you have? I’m eyeing the watercolour fendi or else this one you have posted too. But I’m sure it will probably be $1300 or so, and that’s pretty expensive for something so tiny. I watched the you tube by Cassie too, not sure if you have seen it but it’s adorable. It’s not on the Australian website yet. Are you tempted to get a third one? :graucho: :graucho: :graucho: I’m so glad it’s useful and you are enjoying them. Would love to see some pics when you have the time! Haven’t seen you in the LV forum lately. You been buying from Fendi or other brands Anything exciting?
Hello @Bumbles :smile:

i love the watercolor nano baguette but i think am going to add the one with strap, (yes a third one i know! i know :smile: ) i love this that much
i have a powder pink and limited edition brown weave. (Will post a pic soon)
the one with strap is 1400$ in Australia (yet to launch) but thought i can use the strapwith my other bags

i agree it is crazy for something tiny but all brands are making the best use of mini/micro bag trend atm.

yes @Bumbles taking a break from LV, nothing attractive but am not being good and shopping Fendi/chanel. I see your posts on adding a cartier JUC ! Good luck :smile:

Reactions: Mapoon and Bumbles
Hello @Bumbles :smile:

i love the watercolor nano baguette but i think am going to add the one with strap, (yes a third one i know! i know :smile: ) i love this that much
i have a powder pink and limited edition brown weave. (Will post a pic soon)
the one with strap is 1400$ in Australia (yet to launch) but thought i can use the strapwith my other bags

i agree it is crazy for something tiny but all brands are making the best use of mini/micro bag trend atm.

yes @Bumbles taking a break from LV, nothing attractive but am not being good and shopping Fendi/chanel. I see your posts on adding a cartier JUC ! Good luck :smile:
That sounds amazing! You will have a cute little trifecta collection. I can’t wait to see them all, but even two is amazing. Thanks for sharing the price. That’s good to know. I guess I’ll have to go see them all in person when the one with the thick strap arrives. You also know there’s a pico peekaboo charm crossbody bag as well right? It’s adorable too!
Glad you’re still buying things to treat yourself even though it’s not LV. Their collections are releasing like mad and it’s one after another. Definitely fast fashion hahaha I got 2 items from their men’s watercolour collection and that’s all from them for now. The other collections don’t interest me. I do have my name on the waitlist for the multi pochette but not sure it is really worth the price after the last price increase. For now I’m happy to check out other brand like you too! :graucho: :tup:
And yes Cartier JUC is on that list too! Will keep you posted! Thanks so much!:heart:

Reactions: CrazyCool01
That sounds amazing! You will have a cute little trifecta collection. I can’t wait to see them all, but even two is amazing. Thanks for sharing the price. That’s good to know. I guess I’ll have to go see them all in person when the one with the thick strap arrives. You also know there’s a pico peekaboo charm crossbody bag as well right? It’s adorable too!
Glad you’re still buying things to treat yourself even though it’s not LV. Their collections are releasing like mad and it’s one after another. Definitely fast fashion hahaha I got 2 items from their men’s watercolour collection and that’s all from them for now. The other collections don’t interest me. I do have my name on the waitlist for the multi pochette but not sure it is really worth the price after the last price increase. For now I’m happy to check out other brand like you too! :graucho: :tup:
And yes Cartier JUC is on that list too! Will keep you posted! Thanks so much!:heart:
Good morning @Bumbles
Absolutely agree that just 2 nano baguettes are more than enough ! Here is a pic of my pink nano!
Like you I will go into the store to see if I like the one wih the strap :smile:

love the peakaboo charm ! If only money grew on trees :smile:
Congrats on your score from water color colllection am sure they are beautiful :smile:
feel like lately LV is like ofast fashion and i cannot keep up, am surejust a phase !

Hope you get your JUC soon :smile:
1622501021443.png

Good morning @Bumbles
Absolutely agree that just 2 nano baguettes are more than enough ! Here is a pic of my pink nano!
Like you I will go into the store to see if I like the one wih the strap :smile:

love the peakaboo charm ! If only money grew on trees :smile:
Congrats on your score from water color colllection am sure they are beautiful :smile:
feel like lately LV is like ofast fashion and i cannot keep up, am surejust a phase !

Hope you get your JUC soon :smile:
View attachment 5097903
What a gorgeous colour! Thanks for sharing

Reactions: CrazyCool01
I am obsessed with the vertigo collection and the fact that they brought back the 1997 baguette. I am eyeing the swirly FF baguette in the jaquard print. At $3500, it feels like a lot for a fabric bag, but I don't think this collection will be around long and the heart wants what the heart wants.

I am obsessed with the vertigo collection and the fact that they brought back the 1997 baguette. I am eyeing the swirly FF baguette in the jaquard print. At $3500, it feels like a lot for a fabric bag, but I don't think this collection will be around long and the heart wants what the heart wants.

I also eyeing on vertigo baguette. But i wanted the nappa also. In dilemma, i still cant make up my mind. Either to get the jacquard vertigo or nappa.