Fendi First - small vs midi? Ease of use with bigger phones eg. iPhone Pro Max

Hi,

For owners of Fendi First in the small and midi sizes - may I know how is it like with bigger phones, eg iPhone Pro Max?

Do you find it difficult to take your phone out of the bag, or have to place it strategically to get it to fit inside the bag?

Thank you.

@pinkpeppercorn - to share my experience. I thought I wanted the Fendi first in small size but they dropped a color only in the midi size that spoke to me so it left me torn. My essentials are: long cardholder, mini goyard pouch, and 2 cell phones (neither are a max). I could not fit all this easily in the small (and yes on strategic placement) but in the midi I could fit those and a little more so that was the one I chose. I couldn't imagine trying to fit a pro max and a wallet in there and use it regularly but maybe someone else can provide more details on that.

Reactions: A bottle of Red
@pinkpeppercorn - to share my experience. I thought I wanted the Fendi first in small size but they dropped a color only in the midi size that spoke to me so it left me torn. My essentials are: long cardholder, mini goyard pouch, and 2 cell phones (neither are a max). I could not fit all this easily in the small (and yes on strategic placement) but in the midi I could fit those and a little more so that was the one I chose. I couldn't imagine trying to fit a pro max and a wallet in there and use it regularly but maybe someone else can provide more details on that.
Thank you @vinotastic for sharing!

I was drawn to the colours in the small size but was unsure if it would be too small for my Pro Max phone and a wallet. I have another bag that I have to put my phone in diagonally to fit, but because of that I don’t end up reaching for that bag much.

May I ask if you find the midi size heavy to carry? Especially with a larger and heavier clasp compared to the small size.

Thank you @vinotastic for sharing!

I was drawn to the colours in the small size but was unsure if it would be too small for my Pro Max phone and a wallet. I have another bag that I have to put my phone in diagonally to fit, but because of that I don’t end up reaching for that bag much.

May I ask if you find the midi size heavy to carry? Especially with a larger and heavier clasp compared to the small size.
Do you have a store near you where you can try out putting things in/out? I do think the midi is slightly heavy, but I also have been using much smaller bags lately so that could be skewing my opinion. I wore it as a crossbody over the weekend and didn't mind it. I do like the fendi chain that you can purchase but I do find the combo of the bag with that a bit much for extended wear.

Do you have a store near you where you can try out putting things in/out? I do think the midi is slightly heavy, but I also have been using much smaller bags lately so that could be skewing my opinion. I wore it as a crossbody over the weekend and didn't mind it. I do like the fendi chain that you can purchase but I do find the combo of the bag with that a bit much for extended wear.
Will have to test it out in store thanks!

I like the chain too but have similar concern of it digging into the shoulder with a heavier bag.

Thank you for kindly sharing your experience on this :flowers:

Reactions: vinotastic