Fendi Fellas

Both Gucci and Fendi uses UK sizing. If you are a Gucci 13.5-14, Fendi 13 would be very snugged for you unfortunately. Although I’ve find that sometimes manufacturers will differ from their sizing if the material is not typical (ie canvas or leather). I have a pair of Fendi slipper shoes that I wish I have gotten a half size bigger from my normal shoe size.

I recently picked up this brown peekaboo and, while a bit heavy, it quickly became my favorite everyday bag. I needed to purchase a small strap so that I could carry it in the crook of my arm since I'm not a big shoulder strap fan.

I love the way it's getting slouchier by the week!
View attachment 4018414
Wow I love it!!! The interior really makes for a nice peekaboo effect.

Congratulations! What small strap did you purchase for this bag?

Completely forgot to post these pics from last month in Berlin.

I was very close to pulling the trigger, but my bf talked me out of it. It’s far too similar to the BV I already have, and I guess he is right about that....

I was super impressed though, such a light, yet spacious and structured bag this is. Like that it comes wit a broad strap and the zipper is one of the best I’ve seen.

Next day I had a chance to try on the Steve Caporal at Hermes and I think it jumped to the top of the wish list. Will need some advice though from the Hermes fellows in the other thread before setting my heart on it.

Sorry for the bad quality but took some quick snaps of the Fendi.

IMG_5855.jpgIMG_5856.jpgIMG_5857.jpgIMG_5858.jpg

Reactions: averagejoe

I was very close to pulling the trigger, but my bf talked me out of it. It’s far too similar to the BV I already have, and I guess he is right about that....

I was super impressed though, such a light, yet spacious and structured bag this is. Like that it comes wit a broad strap and the zipper is one of the best I’ve seen.

Next day I had a chance to try on the Steve Caporal at Hermes and I think it jumped to the top of the wish list. Will need some advice though from the Hermes fellows in the other thread before setting my heart on it.

View attachment 4037054View attachment 4037060View attachment 4037061View attachment 4037062
Looks good on you, except I guess it is quite similar to your BV. Also, I love the Steve Caporal from Hermes. So simple and timeless. Quite pricey though, but Hermes quality and leather are really amazing.

Reactions: J.T.

View attachment 4037054View attachment 4037060View attachment 4037061View attachment 4037062

I like this fendi bag on you but yes the Steve Caporal is much better. Smushy soft leather and amazing quality!

Reactions: J.T. and averagejoe
Looks good on you, except I guess it is quite similar to your BV. Also, I love the Steve Caporal from Hermes. So simple and timeless. Quite pricey though, but Hermes quality and leather are really amazing.

Thanks AJ
The guys over on the Hermes threads have reiterated what you just wrote about Hermes and while it is pricier I think it might be a better choice as it would be different to what I already have.

But the Fendi was still reeeally nice . Who knows, maybe it goes on sale later this year, )
(after all I think/hope the logo trend will wear off eventually)

Thanks AJ
The guys over on the Hermes threads have reiterated what you just wrote about Hermes and while it is pricier I think it might be a better choice as it would be different to what I already have.

But the Fendi was still reeeally nice . Who knows, maybe it goes on sale later this year, )
(after all I think/hope the logo trend will wear off eventually)
It may! Definitely check out MatchesFashion, Farfetch, or Ssense during sale season. They mark the bags down more than Fendi boutiques usually.

The Steve Caporal transcends all trends. It is just a beautiful classy messenger bag, with all the luxe details to keep it interesting and unique.

Reactions: J.T.
It may! Definitely check out MatchesFashion, Farfetch, or Ssense during sale season. They mark the bags down more than Fendi boutiques usually.

The Steve Caporal transcends all trends. It is just a beautiful classy messenger bag, with all the luxe details to keep it interesting and unique.

Agree that’s what caught my attention.
Also I found it fairly acceptable in price compared to other Hermes bags.
I do find it would be one I could carry now just as well as I could 20 years from now.

I am LITERALLY on matches and mr porter at least once a day [emoji23][emoji85]

Have never tried farfetch and ssense, heard of them and browsed the sites but are they more like marketplaces linking to shops or are they independent stockist like mr Porter?