Fendi Fellas

Back after an incredible night catching Celine Dion live in concert at the O2 in London... Security measures meant small bags were optimal, and my Gucci Disco was the perfect concert companion!

View attachment 3739253

Oooh Celine!!!! Isn't she fantastic! I watched her in vegas! Vocals still top notch!!

BTW You guys seen the SS18 fendi runway looks? They have these mini strap-yous that you attach to peekaboos or peekaboo-fit!! I like these!!

View attachment 3739275
I saw Celine in Vegas too! She put on a good show.

I think these StrapYous are cute but waaay too small. If the top-handle of the Peekaboo was detachable, then these serve a good purpose. But since it is not detachable, then it looks like there's too much going on.

Is there a new smaller size of the Peekaboo Fit or am i just seeing things?

Reactions: Prada Prince
After what now it seems like quite a draining day, it took a lot of me, but finally I was able to get some decent shots to post on IG and obviously to share with you guys. I'm writing this right now with nothing but the smallest amount of energy in every sense of the word, can't quite pinpoint what was it during the day, that truly exhausted me, but, hey, at least it was a very nice day (had a lovely meal as part of a local restaurant festival, so I went and had lunch at one of the places that is participating with the festival, I must say it was delicious), also, I got to finally shoot my kick-ass pouch (If I'm lucky tomorrow, which I'll go out to lunch to another place within the festival, actually that place is IMO the best place in town, so I'll use it again and perhaps shoot some stuff as part of another outfit).

So, since all of you are being quite creative and stylish and awesome, I really felt obliged to make an effort, so here it goes...
2017-06-21 21.18.36 1542479576826150739_13143582.jpg

2017-06-21 21.18.36 1542476737433332757_13143582.jpg

2017-06-21 21.18.36 1542476772581616459_13143582.jpg

2017-06-21 21.18.36 1542476758807595652_13143582.jpg

2017-06-21 21.18.36 1542476725756492596_13143582.jpg

2017-06-21 21.18.36 1542476789409255275_13143582.jpg

That mustard color is so lovely, actually right before reading your description the color really caught my attention, it is quite a beautiful bag! And yes, OBVS!! Sia rules, have you heard of Allie X? I'm obsessed with her album (CollXtion II), listen to either "Casanova", "Lifted" or "Old habits die hard".

I agree the mustard looks so great! [emoji108] I love that colour aswell

Back after an incredible night catching Celine Dion live in concert at the O2 in London... Security measures meant small bags were optimal, and my Gucci Disco was the perfect concert companion!

View attachment 3739253

Oooh Celine!!!! Isn't she fantastic! I watched her in vegas! Vocals still top notch!!

BTW You guys seen the SS18 fendi runway looks? They have these mini strap-yous that you attach to peekaboos or peekaboo-fit!! I like these!!

View attachment 3739275

1. Agree with everyone! Love love Celine, my Canadian friends claim to fame is that he went to the same high school as her [emoji23] besides the amazing vocals, she does really seem like such a nice person.

2. @Prada Prince, I think the pairing is great for a concert. Your blue bracelet also really stands out to me [emoji108]

3. I agree with everyone the straps look great but struggle to see the purpose other than looking great on the bag.

Not sure holding the strap as a handle would be comfortable - the models in the pics look like they're balancing it on their fingers - good luck doing that with a fully loaded bag [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

After what now it seems like quite a draining day, it took a lot of me, but finally I was able to get some decent shots to post on IG and obviously to share with you guys. I'm writing this right now with nothing but the smallest amount of energy in every sense of the word, can't quite pinpoint what was it during the day, that truly exhausted me, but, hey, at least it was a very nice day (had a lovely meal as part of a local restaurant festival, so I went and had lunch at one of the places that is participating with the festival, I must say it was delicious), also, I got to finally shoot my kick-ass pouch (If I'm lucky tomorrow, which I'll go out to lunch to another place within the festival, actually that place is IMO the best place in town, so I'll use it again and perhaps shoot some stuff as part of another outfit).

So, since all of you are being quite creative and stylish and awesome, I really felt obliged to make an effort, so here it goes...
View attachment 3739445

View attachment 3739441

View attachment 3739443

View attachment 3739442

View attachment 3739440

View attachment 3739444

Hope you got your energy back.

I love LOVE this outfit. Effortless cool. [emoji41] That pouch is so, so good - kick ass indeed - can't stop looking and the the cobalt blue bracelet lol it is TDF. wrist game on point! [emoji7]

Reactions: memo.alive
1. Agree with everyone! Love love Celine, my Canadian friends claim to fame is that he went to the same high school as her [emoji23] besides the amazing vocals, she does really seem like such a nice person.

2. @Prada Prince, I think the pairing is great for a concert. Your blue bracelet also really stands out to me [emoji108]

3. I agree with everyone the straps look great but struggle to see the purpose other than looking great on the bag.

Not sure holding the strap as a handle would be comfortable - the models in the pics look like they're balancing it on their fingers - good luck doing that with a fully loaded bag [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Thank you @J.T. !

I just had the silk cord changed at Cartier the other day to put me in a summer mood, absolutely love this shade of sky blue!

IMG_1498132999.591034.jpg

Reactions: averagejoe
Hope you got your energy back.

I love LOVE this outfit. Effortless cool. [emoji41] That pouch is so, so good - kick ass indeed - can't stop looking and the the cobalt blue bracelet lol it is TDF. wrist game on point! [emoji7]
Thank you!! Well my energy is not at the normal levels but I'm hanging in there, Mr. No words (the pouch) will come to lunch again with me today so, I hope to catch some shots of it and post them soon.

Reactions: J.T.
I truly love your simple aesthetic, not everyone can pull off minimal style without falling into the boring category, although If I may, next time take a shot with the entire ensemble (footwear I'm guessing was still not decided at the moment of the shot, hahah).

Thank you! Lol No, its actually a Scandi thing not to wear shoes indoor normally [emoji23]

The mirror and lighting is better in our bedroom but I hate shoes in the house - while I still do it i had accidentally walked on new laid concrete yesterday in my sneakers so the soles got all black and sticky so didn't want to risk staining the wooden floor - im bit of a neat freak [emoji85]

Thank you! Lol No, its actually a Scandi thing not to wear shoes indoor normally [emoji23]

The mirror and lighting is better in our bedroom but I hate shoes in the house - while I still do it i had accidentally walked on new laid concrete yesterday in my sneakers so the soles got all black and sticky so didn't want to risk staining the wooden floor - im bit of a neat freak [emoji85]

Amen! No shoes in the house for me either. Can't imagine tracking the day's dirt into the apartment.

Reactions: averagejoe and J.T.